ABI Home Inspection Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

Louisville KY #1 Rated Home Inspector. Unsurpassed home inspection, Radon Testing, BPI Energy Audits, and Thermal Imaging. Experience the difference with ABI and you will understand. Home Inspections - Most people think that home inspectors are all the same. Unfortunately, this is not even remotely true. The gap in knowledge, both practical and technical is huge. Read up on the link and understand why. Radon Testing - Kentucky for the most part is a hot spot for Radon gas. There is a good chance the home you are buying, or the home you are living in could have high levels of Radon. Testing is quick & easy. Roof Inspections - I try and walk on every roof. It is the best way to inspect it. But sometimes it's just not safe, when those rare cases come along, I use my quad drone helicopter with 1080p HD camera to film and take pics of the roof. These are just a few of the many things that make my service and inspections second to none. Please feel free to give me a call and we can discuss what I can do for you....

Gonzalez Home Inspection

Daniel is a thorough and experienced home inspector, trained by one of the most popular inspectors in Kentucky. With amazing mentoring from him, he learned to be meticulous, with a great sense of responsibility and attention to detail. He is passionate about his job, as it brings him a lot of joy. He loves working with people and has built amazing relationships with his clients and friends. Making sure everyday people are making the right investment for their homes, he understands how important it is to live comfortably in your home. Daniel will help you with all the procedures of your home inspection with excellent skill. He is ready to team up with you for all of your property needs!

Nolan Home Inspection LLC

We do home inspection in the Louisville area. We use computer software and can have your report to you within 24 hours.

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angi

01/09/2018

Bill was extremely professional and thorough in his inspection of the home. He is a good communicator and informed me all along the way as he proceeded through all phases of the process. In the end I did not buy the house because of the seriousness of some of the issues which were uncovered. The value I received was worth more than I paid.

Description of Work
Inspection of home I was planning to purchase

09/09/2017

If you are not hiring Ben for your house inspection you are doing yourself a MAJOR disservice and WASTING MONEY. Ben is punctual, knowledgeable, frank, honest and to the point. His professionalism and attention to detail is why you hire him. I had him look at a house last year where the sellers tried to say the house was in perfect condition. Ben found numerous problems, one of which would have be...

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. I can't wait to see what you guys do with that old gem!

07/26/2017

Ben did our new construction home inspection and we are so pleased with his service. First off he took the initiative and worked with our realtor and construction company to hammer out the best time to do the inspection. One major thing off my list of things to coordinate. As with new construction dates got pushed back, work wasn't as complete as it should have been. This could have been a nightma...

Description of Work
New Home Construction

07/18/2017

Excellent, would use again. Thorough, professional, spent adequate time on the inspection, provided a detailed report of findings, and was available for discussion and review of findings. Uncovered several issues that needed to be addressed. Felt confident that I received a quality inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection prior to purchase, plus radon testing, 10 year old home

Category home inspection,radon testing

07/14/2016

Ben was excellent. He was very thorough, and provided a high-quality inspection report, detailed with photographs. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
He performed the home inspection on the home we were buying.

Home Inspection. Energy Efficiency Auditing. Pest Control. Radon Detection