A-1 Bob the Builder & Sons

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

3.4

Hello everyone my name is Robert Walker I am the owner of A-1 Bob the Builder & sons. My construction company offers many services through out surrounding areas of Louisville, Kentucky I usually work with three employees. A-1 Bob the Builder & Sons offers many services such as New Construction, Remodeling, Room Additions, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Repairs, Brick and Brick Repair, Chimney and Chimney Repair, Concrete, Wood Deck, Fences and Fence Repair also Ceramic Tile and all types of Masonry work....

Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville

Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville Inc.

Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend appointments are available if needed. All inspectors are toughly trained. This means that you will always be seen by well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you. Alternate Phone Numbers: Office 855-956-5656

Offers by Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing on Angi

01/21/2021

The projects could not have gone smoother. Mr. Walker is professional and very good. His ideas saved me money and made the area much more useable. We had a patio installed for a hot tub and had a drainage issue addressed on an existing patio.

Description of Work
Patio, drain work, & masonry repair

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,masonry,stucco,patios

01/11/2021

Bob built me some new concrete steps for my front porch. He did excellent work and completed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Concrete steps

Category concrete repair

02/20/2019

Terrible, very poor craftsmanship. I had to request tear out and do over at least six times due to shoddy work. He was very upset because I watched as heworked. I will have to completely do one room over because the floor is full of racks between boards, tried to fill but just too many cracks He left all of his mess for me to clean up.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

Category remodeling

04/04/2015

It didn't go well. I contacted Robert Walker ( Bob the Builder), to do some remodeling on my house. Each time he worked on a project, I had to pay in cash, not check or credit card. He agreed to perform the following services: Build a privacy backyard fence, replace four basement windows with glass block, build railings around front porch, water seal wood deck in back yard, and build a room, in th...

Description of Work
It is not so much what he did, it is what he didn't do. He agreed to build a room, build shelves, and a walk-in closet in my basement. He framed the room and that was it; but not before he was paid $1875.00 for the job he did not finish. It was stupidity on my part to pay in full, but it was unethical and , of him.to not complete the work after being paid. He also did not replace a basement window with glass block as he agreed to do and it was paid for. The total of four windows: $780.00 0r $195.00 each.

Category remodeling

05/31/2013

Completed work was beautiful. Job site was clean. I could have not been more pleased. he actually got two more jobs in subdivision as a result of the work the neighbors saw even before he had completed the job. I would hire him again and recommend.

Description of Work
Construction of four brick columns with electrical 7' tall for installation affront fencing.

Category garage builders