A-1 Bob the Builder & Sons

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

3.4

Hello everyone my name is Robert Walker I am the owner of A-1 Bob the Builder & sons. My construction company offers many services through out surrounding areas of Louisville, Kentucky I usually work with three employees. A-1 Bob the Builder & Sons offers many services such as New Construction, Remodeling, Room Additions, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Repairs, Brick and Brick Repair, Chimney and Chimney Repair, Concrete, Wood Deck, Fences and Fence Repair also Ceramic Tile and all types of Masonry work....

Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville Inc.

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation!

01/21/2021

The projects could not have gone smoother. Mr. Walker is professional and very good. His ideas saved me money and made the area much more useable. We had a patio installed for a hot tub and had a drainage issue addressed on an existing patio.

Description of Work
Patio, drain work, & masonry repair

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,masonry,stucco,patios

01/11/2021

Bob built me some new concrete steps for my front porch. He did excellent work and completed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Concrete steps

Category concrete repair

02/20/2019

Terrible, very poor craftsmanship. I had to request tear out and do over at least six times due to shoddy work. He was very upset because I watched as heworked. I will have to completely do one room over because the floor is full of racks between boards, tried to fill but just too many cracks He left all of his mess for me to clean up.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

Category remodeling

04/04/2015

It didn't go well. I contacted Robert Walker ( Bob the Builder), to do some remodeling on my house. Each time he worked on a project, I had to pay in cash, not check or credit card. He agreed to perform the following services: Build a privacy backyard fence, replace four basement windows with glass block, build railings around front porch, water seal wood deck in back yard, and build a room, in th...

Description of Work
It is not so much what he did, it is what he didn't do. He agreed to build a room, build shelves, and a walk-in closet in my basement. He framed the room and that was it; but not before he was paid $1875.00 for the job he did not finish. It was stupidity on my part to pay in full, but it was unethical and , of him.to not complete the work after being paid. He also did not replace a basement window with glass block as he agreed to do and it was paid for. The total of four windows: $780.00 0r $195.00 each.

Category remodeling

05/31/2013

Completed work was beautiful. Job site was clean. I could have not been more pleased. he actually got two more jobs in subdivision as a result of the work the neighbors saw even before he had completed the job. I would hire him again and recommend.

Description of Work
Construction of four brick columns with electrical 7' tall for installation affront fencing.

Category garage builders