A-1 Aluminum Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2006

Doing business in Louisville area since 1985....

Bluegrass Sunrooms

Bluegrass Sunrooms is a family-owned and operated company. We are proud to be Louisville’s only Distributor of quality TEMO products. We offer Sunrooms, Decks, Patio Covers, Screened Porches, Pergolas, Roofing, Windows and more. Using our Exclusive Interactive 3D Design system, we will make your Ultimate Backyard dreams come true! Give us a call today and schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Bluegrass Sunrooms associates. Outdoor happiness and relaxation is only a phone call way. Bluegrass Sunrooms...Where the Sun Shines Bright!

Offers by Bluegrass Sunrooms on Angi
Kentucky Awning Co.

We are centrally located in Frankfort, Kentucky providing residential and commercial shading solutions.

Remove, Restore, Refresh

Remove, Restore, Refresh is locally owned and operated out of the Louisville, KY area. The name says it all. We are a one stop shop for all of your construction needs. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer a wide range of exterior home services and would love to see what your home needs today! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

05/26/2016

Very professional, did work quickly as promised. I was not there when they came out but when I got home from work that evening all work was done and old siding was gone.

Description of Work
Replaced pealing siding on 16 year old house in peak areas of the roof.

Category gutter repair,siding

02/23/2016

Neither the lowest nor highest bidder, but we thought they would be the best combination of price and service. We were not disappointed. Mr Combs was very patient and helpful in working with us. They worked with our house painters in coordinating the removal and installation. After they put up the gutters, they asked us to go around the house during a rain to see what adjustments might be needed. We did so, and they came out promptly and made them. Later they called again to make sure everything was right. I have waited to post until now because I wanted to see how the gutters and gutter covers held up through a fall and winter. It is February and so far the gutters and covers have come through with flying colors, a huge improvement over our old gutters. Only time will tell if the gutters are still this great 10 years from now, but the materials and installation appear to be first class.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and put on new gutters and gutter covers, showed choices and made recommendations

11/19/2015

Great experience! After killing a full day last year cleaning my gutters before I could hang Christmas lights, I made a promised to myself that I would never subject myself to cleaning the gutters again. I called Jeff Elder and his crew put new aluminum gutter guards on our house. Now I am not plagued with trees taking root in our gutters or small waterfalls showing up during rain storms. Jeff also made it so affordable that I could not justify purchasing the supplies and doing the job myself. Great job and experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and installed gutter guards

11/19/2014

A-1 was great. Everything happened smoothly and quickly. All suggested changes were explained clearly.

Description of Work
Gutters on a split level home.

06/18/2014

They pressure washed. I think considering the amount of work done the fact that they had their order and installed the fluted fibre glass column it's reasonable.

Description of Work
He cleaned out our gutter system all the way all the debris. Replaced the downspouts that had been damaged and resealed what they called miters where the corner of the downspout turns the shaft was broken and they were leaking there so they resealed them. They had it strapped and the biggie was they furnished and installed an 8 x 8 fluted taper fiber glass column because the one on the front porch was wooden and over the years it had rotted so they provided this.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,pressure washing

05/09/2014

Replaced all of the above plus new overhang around entire house. Fantastic job!

Description of Work
Installed new aluminum trim, new gutters, and downspouts.

03/21/2014

They are on Angie's List. We think that they did an excellent job. I think they came out when they said they would come out, installed it and overall we are very very pleased with them. We were obviously surprised that the price was a lot lower than what we anticipated. Regarding their responsiveness, they were easy to get hold of and they came out when they said they would and installed it in a pretty short order. They were very professional.

Description of Work
A-1 Aluminum, Inc., did the guttering on our new house, and then they came back and did the gutter guards when we saw that they were on Angie's List.

03/14/2014

They were good and punctual. I've recommend them as well.

Description of Work
A-1 Aluminum Inc. did our gutters.

02/23/2014

A-1 did an outstanding job. They were very quick to respond when I initially called and very quick to get the job scheduled and completed. They were awesome to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced gutter

08/02/2013

The installer was on time, neat, very polite, very professional, was as picky as I am, and did an awesome job. I am very happy, These people exceeded my expectaions. Thank You!

Description of Work
Replaced two large pieces of screen on a porch that was difficult to get to.

Category gutter repair,screen repair

Gutters and downspouts, siding,windows, screen-rooms, glass-rooms, entry doors, windows. overhang wrap

roofing