502 Construction and Concrete

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2015

4.3

Financing available for those that qualify. Cash, checks, money order and bank checks accepted....

Archideck

Landscapes Plus

Happy Fall! We provide professional leaf collection services. Call us, and enjoy your weekend!

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

Here at Custom Lawn Care, we specialize in landscape design and install, hardscapes (paver patios, retaining walls, natural sidewalks, etc) and LED lighting. We do full maintenance for residential and commercial, which includes mowing, fertilization, mulching, and pruning. Our work is guaranteed and we strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by CUSTOM LAWN CARE on Angi

09/21/2016

502 was very thorough and very particular with the work. They made several suggestions to improve the job. Very professional and very quality driven. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed existing concrete garage apron and driveway. Pour new driveway and extended apron. Pour pad for new carport.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/30/2016

It didn't "go!" My husband and I contacted Ted after he was referred by our neighbor, who raved about his company. Ted came to our home and gave us an estimate on removing old patio, laying new concrete including setting in 6x6 posts for pergola (that we were going to build). We verbally agreed to have Ted's company do the job. It was delayed several times due to rainy weather, which was no fault ...

Description of Work
Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair

Spoke with customer on 8/25/16 after he left a msg asking me if we can complete the job in the next week, or he would find another contractor for the project. I told him we could, but that it would be later in the week, with a start date of Aug 30/31, as we took on an interior project sooner, because of the rain had not let up - and that we could start about the time given above. His voicemail not...

04/14/2014

After initial problems with call back, the company cancelled three successive appointments.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category concrete driveways

There weren't any problems with call back, and this is not the same name I was given so I'm not sure who this really is. Price was never given, either. Rained several times when estimate was scheduled, so had to reschedule. When I called back to reschedule, was sent a text that they were going in a 'different direction'. Some people love to make trouble.

09/05/2013

From start to finish Ted kept us up to date with everything he was planning on doing.Explained the drainage process and showed us step by step the repair process. He seems extremely motivated and proud of the work he does. He went above and beyond of what was expected.My wife and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Took down old retaining wall and replaced with new.

Category concrete repair

Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, welding custom railings and railing repair; Retaining walls, stone work as well as grading, excavation and basement waterproofing. Drainage and water control. Hauling dirt, stone and other debris. Interior walls and smaller remodels

Roofing, 'handy man',