Stanley Steemer

With Angi since November 2010

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

12/18/2014

Description of Work
The Stanley Steemer people came at the time they promised and did the job very well. The price quoted was the price paid and I didn't feel pressured to buy anything. Would "HIGHLY" recommend anyone needing carpet cleaned to use this service. I will use this provider in the future.

Category carpet cleaners,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/26/2014

They did a good job. I used them twice. They were prompt. They did a good job in moving the furniture. They were very courteous and they gave some suggestions that helped me save money on the service.

Description of Work
I used the services of Stanley Steemer. They cleaned the carpet in the four rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

05/06/2013

Description of Work
Very good service

Category custom cabinets,carpet cleaners,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/28/2012

I feel that this was not the best quality. I would, however, use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had them come clean the carpet in two rooms of my home.

Category custom cabinets,carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing and flooring sales & installation.