Wildcat Home Inspection, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

4.3

210 Big Run Road #3

Lexington, KY 40503

Wildcat Home Inspection, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality professional home inspection services to all our clients. It is our goal to provide you with a home inspection that is both an informative and educational experience, as well as an opportunity to learn about the home which you are considering buying. We offer the best quality and value possible in home inspection services, and we pride ourself on customer service and satisfaction. Choosing the right home inspector makes all the difference. Individual inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. When you select us to inspect your home, we guarantee to give you our very best effort....

07/17/2019

Susan E.

If I could give -10 stars I would. Wildcat home Inspection did a house inspection for my husband and I and made it seem like there was barely anything at all wrong with the house we was looking to buy.. just a few small easy fixes. So we went on and purchased our home. Needless to say months later when we went to resell to upgrade to something bigger the next potential buyer of our home got an inspection done and it was unbelievable and very shocking how much stuff was actually wrong with our house that Wildcat Home Inspection failed to report. Obvious stuff that a license inspector should catch immediately. The potential buyer backed out and we had to take our house off the market to fix thousands and thousands of dollars worth of damage to our home. If we had known that much major stuff was wrong with the home we wouldn't have purchased the home. It was stuff that had been wrong for years. I would suggest going somewhere else!!!! When we called Wildcat Home Inspection to let them know about this (even emailed them both the inspections) they said the inspection was fine and they would only refund us just the price we paid for the inspection, it was such a slap in the face with how much money we was out of pocket on fixes. Please pick someone else to do your home inspection!!!! We don't have all the money in the world with four children.. this was our first time purchasing a home and we are so heartbroken and upset we got done this way. I don't want this happening to anyone else. Oh and let me not forget to mention the home inspector was hours late (reason why the price of Inspection was discounted).. I drove passed the house a little after the time he was suppose to arrive and no one was there.. I called and he said sorry that he had overslept and was on his way.. I know we are all human but seriously. We have already started taking legal action with this whole mess. BEWARE!!! I have plenty of documentation and pics to back me up!!!

Description of Work
Botched Home Inspection

08/28/2018

Ashleigh L.

I have used Alex to inspect 6 houses and will continue to do so! He is very thorough and excellent at what he does! He looks at and finds everything! He is also very friendly, reliable, accommodating with scheduling, and really looks out for Wild Cat customers! THANK YOU!!!

Description of Work
Home Inspection on 6 Houses

08/29/2016

James W.

Great! Alex was on time and did a thorough inspection inside and out, from attic to basement. We have a 2,000 sq ft ranch with a half finished basement. It took Alex about 3 hours to complete the inspection and initial report. He talked me through some of the pressing problems at the conclusion of the inspection and followed up with a 37 page report via email later in the evening.

Description of Work
Pre-inspection of home to help prioritize needed repairs before putting house up for sale.

10/22/2014

Zachary P.

Wildcat Home Inspection was very thorough on the inspection and helpful when I had questions. They followed up with a full detailed report full of pictures and detailed information. After each inspection, I always felt good and fully informed on everything. I deal with short sales and foreclosures and every time I have been happy with their inspections. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Wildcat Home Inspection did a full inspection of the home.

11/29/2012

Theresa C.

I could not be happier. The owner of the Wildcat Group answered all of my calls and questions and really put me at ease about the whole process. They were reasonably priced and worked around my hectic schedule. The only thing that I didn't like was the $25 fee for going into the crawl space. Its' a miserable place to be so I understand the charge but I was not told about it in advance.

Description of Work
I called Wildcat Home Inspection on a recommendation from a friend and I am very happy that I did. The technician that was sent to inspect the house was very polite and professional and really made me feel like he had my best interests in mind. Sometimes you wonder if a home inspector is more worried about doing his job or pleasing the real estate agents. Turns out Wildcat puts the customer first. They found several problems with the plumbing, grading and HVAC system and thoroughly explained everything. The report that I received contained very detailed pictures and explanations.

10/16/2012

Billy H.

I used Wildcat Home Inspection to do a pre-buy inspection on my daughter's new home and then used their sister company, Wildcat Moving, to handle the move. We were extremely impressed by the service and professionalism of both organizations...they made the inspection/move process incredibly easy.

Category home inspection

We greatly appreciate your A rating and thank you for using both our moving and home inspection services. We are a locally owned and operated company so repeat customers are our lifeblood! Please do not hesitate to call if any of The Wildcat Group Companies can do anything for you. Wildcat-Group.com Wildcat Moving Wildcat Home Inspection Wildcat Pressure Washing Wildcat Furniture Repair

Win Home Inspection

WIN Home Inspection is a full service home inspection company that performs the following services: Home inspections, radon testing, sewer scope, indoor air quality services, Infra red thermography, mold and water testing. We are a full service company. My company is the most service comprehensive company in Central KY. My background is Engineering and Industrial Maintenance Management, so I am very detailed oriented. I take my time and I do not rush. My reports are usually 40+ pages long with detailed pictures and descriptions. I am owner operated. I got tired of working for someone else and decided to go out on my own. I love to do home inspections. It is my passion. I was always told that if you enjoy what you do you never will work a day in your life and thats what I feel about home inspections. Its always something different for sure and the people are great!!

Offers by Win Home Inspection on Angi