Wildcat Home Inspection, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

4.3

Wildcat Home Inspection, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality professional home inspection services to all our clients. It is our goal to provide you with a home inspection that is both an informative and educational experience, as well as an opportunity to learn about the home which you are considering buying. We offer the best quality and value possible in home inspection services, and we pride ourself on customer service and satisfaction. Choosing the right home inspector makes all the difference. Individual inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. When you select us to inspect your home, we guarantee to give you our very best effort....

Talon Home Inspections

Talon Home Inspections

Talon Home Inspections will thoroughly inspect any residential dwelling and provide a complete and comprehensive report of all the major systems and components in your home within 24 hours of any inspection. Our reports are clear, concise, informative, and specific to every house we inspect. They contain photos, drawings and video to make it easier to understand and identify problems and deficiencies within the home and recommendations to prevent future problems. This is especially helpful in areas that are not readily visible like crawlspaces and attics. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), and Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association (KREIA). Check out our Media section on Angie's List for a copy of a sample inspection report and agreement.

07/17/2019

If I could give -10 stars I would. Wildcat home Inspection did a house inspection for my husband and I and made it seem like there was barely anything at all wrong with the house we was looking to buy.. just a few small easy fixes. So we went on and purchased our home. Needless to say months later when we went to resell to upgrade to something bigger the next potential buyer of our home got an ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Botched Home Inspection

08/28/2018

I have used Alex to inspect 6 houses and will continue to do so! He is very thorough and excellent at what he does! He looks at and finds everything! He is also very friendly, reliable, accommodating with scheduling, and really looks out for Wild Cat customers! THANK YOU!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection on 6 Houses

08/29/2016

Great! Alex was on time and did a thorough inspection inside and out, from attic to basement. We have a 2,000 sq ft ranch with a half finished basement. It took Alex about 3 hours to complete the inspection and initial report. He talked me through some of the pressing problems at the conclusion of the inspection and followed up with a 37 page report via email later in the evening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-inspection of home to help prioritize needed repairs before putting house up for sale.

10/22/2014

Wildcat Home Inspection was very thorough on the inspection and helpful when I had questions. They followed up with a full detailed report full of pictures and detailed information. After each inspection, I always felt good and fully informed on everything. I deal with short sales and foreclosures and every time I have been happy with their inspections. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wildcat Home Inspection did a full inspection of the home.

11/29/2012

I could not be happier. The owner of the Wildcat Group answered all of my  calls and questions and really put me at ease about the whole process. They were reasonably priced and worked around my hectic schedule. The only thing that I didn't like was the $25 fee for going into the crawl space. Its' a miserable place to be so I understand the charge but I was not told about it in advance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Wildcat Home Inspection on a recommendation from a friend and I am very happy that I did. The technician that was sent to inspect the house was very polite and professional and really made me feel like he had my best interests in mind. Sometimes you wonder if a home inspector is more worried about doing his job or pleasing the real estate agents. Turns out Wildcat puts the customer first. They found several problems with the plumbing, grading and HVAC system and thoroughly explained everything. The report that I received contained very detailed pictures and explanations.

Home Inspection