TruGreen Lawn Care - 5540

With Angi since August 2010

3.9

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan....

Rid's Power Wash

Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping Inc

Jordan Cockrell’s Mulch and Landscaping is LOCALLY OWNED and focused on exceptional customer service. Owner Jordan Cockrell has over 10 years of experience and stays involved in every project from start to finish. Our dedicated professionals are trained to be on time, safe, efficient, and friendly. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business! (Note: A quick thank you to all of our previous, current, and future customers for leaving reviews for us! We greatly appreciate you!)

Offers by Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping Inc on Angi
IPM Pest and Termite

IPM has been locally owned and operated in Lexington since it was founded in 1996. We offer innovative and conscientious pest control for the safety of your family, home, business and the environment. We are a professional, certified pest control company in Lexington, KY. We focus on great award winning customer service.

02/28/2020

It's an excellent service and they do go door to door. You don't need to have to take my word to fine a neighbor whose got TrueGreen. If you see TrueGreen, it sells itself and you don't have to see around, nobody came to me. It's a matter of fact, I upgrade my service with them,

Description of Work
They do go door to door. I saw my neighbor's yard and my neighbor's yard is so thick, rich, and luscious. My yard was dying, so I went over and said how much do you charge? He looked at my yard and said I will do your yard for $29.00 and he added $12.00 in the backyard, and once a year it's a $400.00 charge for them to see, now that's expensive. In the fall, they seed your yard, but that's the only hard fee you get once a month. They sent you the bill for your house and pay them and anytime you want to quit, you just call them and tell them, but it is for fertilizing your yard and suppressing the weed growth.

Category lawn service

07/31/2017

They always call a day before the treatment is scheduled. I have the same technician most of the time. He is considerate and has listened to my questions and answered them. There are different departments, so your lawn service tech. may not be the one who fertilizes your shrubs and trees. Very consistent.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizing, broadleaf weed control, nutrients to support root structure during summer heat. Product is delivered with spray and broadcaster.

05/16/2017

Everything went as planned. Noticed a difference in yard after 1st treatment.

Description of Work
Annual Service Plan was initiated April 11th along with 1st treatment and 2nd treatment was today, May 16th.

10/13/2016

They do a good job. It is just they do not do anything over and above anything extraordinary. They just do the basic service.

Description of Work
I started using TruGreen for lawn fertilization.

07/29/2016

I've had them for years. I haven't seen him. All I see is a little flag in our yard. Usually, we're gone when he comes. After we come back, we see that little flag sitting in the yard. I think the price is kind of high. They come out when I need them. They're here when they tell me they're coming. They come out automatically once a month.

Description of Work
I have TruGreen Chemlawn for weeds and stuff.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.

Pruning, trimming of trees, mowing & snow removal.