Talon Home Inspections

• Trade License Number
  • HI 103758

4101 Tates Crk Ctr Dr Ste 150-PMB 312

Lexington, KY 40517

Talon Home Inspections will thoroughly inspect any residential dwelling and provide a complete and comprehensive report of all the major systems and components in your home within 24 hours of any inspection. Our reports are clear, concise, informative, and specific to every house we inspect. They contain photos, drawings and video to make it easier to understand and identify problems and deficiencies within the home and recommendations to prevent future problems. This is especially helpful in areas that are not readily visible like crawlspaces and attics. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), and Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association (KREIA). Check out our Media section on Angie's List for a copy of a sample inspection report and agreement....

home inspection (61)radon mitigation (5)

03/05/2021

I have had Carlo at Talon inspect 2 homes for me this past year. His professionalism, attention to detail, quality and care are unparalleled. I will not use or recommend another home inspection service in the greater Lexington area while Carlo is in the business. It has been refreshing to say the least to have a business that truly cares about the customer and understands that his input will guide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Thank you very much for the terrific review. I'm so glad things worked out for your family. Best wishes for the future and enjoy your new home.

02/12/2021

It went great, this is my 3rd time buying a house and I have never experience the great service that Talon Home Inspection provided. I love the walk through outside and inside of the house of the concerns he found that may need to be look at or addressed. I received the report the same day, the report is online and very detailed. It show's you picture of issue and another picture/diagram of what i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection & Radon Testing

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

Thank you for the great review. Best wishes for the future.

01/16/2021

Talon Home Inspections was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm so glad I went with her recommendation! I had two home inspections done by Carlo and was very impressed. He was thorough, responsive and professional throughout the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-purchase home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new home and best wishes for the future.

12/28/2020

The inspection went off without a hitch. Carlo was professional and beyond informative, I honestly couldn't recommend him more. After his inspection we did a walkthrough of the home and he spent an hour or so going through his findings with me, and later that evening I got the full inspection report - complete with pictures and expanded explanations and examples.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you for the great review. Best wishes for the future.

11/25/2020

Fabulous! VERY happy with his service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Thank you for the review. Happy Thanks Giving to you and your family.

11/23/2020

Fantastic. Carlo was very informative and his attention to detail is outstanding. Would recommend to anyone to insure they are making a good investment on their new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

Thank you for the review. Best wishes for the future.

10/26/2020

extremely professional and thorough. Report was detailed with pictures on all recommended issues, no matter how minor, and potential solutions. Has a solid rating on all social media platforms for a reason...fantastic service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for private sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Thank you for the review. Best wishes for the future.

09/27/2020

Carlo is very thorough and professional yet also very personable. We've used him three times and every time he has been awesome! We can't say enough good things about him. Do yourself a favor and book Carlo, you won't regret it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

08/10/2020

Carlo did an amazing job! He was very through with his inspection and pointed out even the smallest details so that we knew exactly what type of condition the home was in and what to expect going forward. Being a first time homebuyer, I feel much more confident going forward with my purchase after having Carlo inspect our new house. I highly recommended him to anyone looking to get a home inspecti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Thank you for the review. Pleasure meeting you and enjoy your new home. Best wishes for the future.

07/25/2020

Talon Home Inspections provided both my home inspection and Radon Test. The inspection and Radon test went very well. Carlo was punctual and professional. He provided a very detailed report that was beyond what I expected. He also provided a home owner book that had a section to track improvements/repairs which was an unexpected bonus. The sellers had a couple of breakers turned off when he was th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Thank you for the great review. Pleasure meeting you and best wishes for the future. Enjoy your new home.

Home Inspections, including a tour of the home so that the home inspector can go over any details with you and answer any questions or concerns you might have about the home. Our typically home inspection takes between 4 to 6 hours depending on the size and condition of the home and the tour takes between 30-60 minutes. We never inspect more than one home a day, giving your home our undivided attention. When using Talon Home Inspections to perform your general home inspection, a Radon Test can be added at an additional charge, or we can independently test your home for Radon Gas before and after mitigation. Standard testing is performed for a minimum of 48 hours and in some cases longer depending on the situation.