My Three Sons Professional Painting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2015

2223 Reserve Court

Lexington, KY 40514

We are a fully insured, professional painting company offering many kinds of painting, staining, and finishing. Although every customer hopes to find the most reliable contractors, it has become increasingly difficult to find responsible, reliable, and trustworthy contractors who will do what they commit to on the time schedule they promise while providing excellent workmanship. My Three Sons Professional Painting exists for this very reason: to provide the most professional and exceptional painting services to all its residential and commercial customers with the highest degree of responsibility, reliability and integrity....

07/03/2019

Rhonda T.

The company's employees arrived promptly as scheduled. They spent two full days doing prep work, and went far beyond our expectations in that regard. They were very professional and friendly. The painting was impeccably done the time promised. They were very considerate and maintained a clean workplace. Although it might be possible to find less expensive painters, it would not be possible to beat the price for the level of quality they delivered. We were very pleased with the company and its employees.

Description of Work
Large indoor painting job including great room, dining area, foyer, second floor

Category drywall,interior painters

04/24/2018

Aleta R.

I got quotes from three different painting companies: $380 with no explanation of how the work would be done; $200 with some explanation; and My Three Sons' quote of $297 with a calm, detailed and clearly presented plan for treating the rust and painting the vent. Owner Keith Zafren kept in touch with me by phone and email before he went to my house; after he looked at this very small project when he again explained what he would do and when he planned to do it; after he got the first coat on (and sent pictures); and when the job was finished. He even sent a picture of my pathetic porch and offered to write a quote for staining. Keith requested a partial payment for the materials, and within a week, the job was done. HUGE IMPROVEMENT. I would definitely recommend him and would use him again. This is the second time I've used Angie's List for finding and contracting with a service provider, and I have been thoroughly pleased with both.

Description of Work
Painting of tall, very rusted gas furnace vent on my roof

Category house painters

Thank you very much for this positive review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure serving you, and taking care of this project. Please reach out to me again if we can take care of any of your painting needs in the future.

03/30/2018

Chelsea B.

Keith came out and took some time explaining to me what they were going to have to do to repair our rotting soffits. His team, Randall and Keith, did a great job, were always professional and on-time, and so far the work looks and is holding up, great!! They even had to do some creative brainstorming to figure out a solution to a drainage problem I was having. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
repaint and repair soffits/gutters

Category house painters

Thank you, Chelsia. I’m glad you were pleased with our work. And I’m happy it is holding up just fine.

10/19/2017

Erica F.

I received 2 estimates. Keith was clear, thorough and professional. His estimate was a little higher but he was suggesting a bit more than we had originally thought. We decided to wait until late summer/early fall. Keith followed up and kept in touch. My husband decided to go with a third person - not nearly the quality I knew Keith would provide and this person's clean up/finish turned out to be a fiasco. I am so sorry we didn't work with Keith and My Three Sons.

Description of Work
In the spring, I sought estimates for our deck to be painted/stained.

Category deck cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for posting this honest review. I’m sorry I was not able to do the work for you. Perhaps in the future we will be able to serve your painting or staining needs.

09/02/2017

Bert W.

Keith was professional in every aspect. The contract was very detailed with no hidden surprises. He and his crew did what he said he would do in a timely fashion. Would highly recommend to anyone

Description of Work
Had outside of house painted. Garage doors, dormers, trim work and etc.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for this positive review. I enjoyed working for you, but most of all, listening to your heart-warming, and overwhelming stories of your fantastic experience serving the orphanages of Haiti. Thank you for sharing your home, and your heart.

08/19/2017

Ed S.

I am very please with the quality of the work done by My Three Sons Painting. The new paint looks great, and the job was done professionally, in a timely fashion, and at a reasonable price. Keith communicated with me often throughout the process to keep me informed of what work was scheduled and when the work would be done. I recommend My Three Sons to anyone for your painting needs. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Exterior painting to my house with cedar siding.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working for you, and transforming your dried out siding into something beautiful, and well-protected for your years to come. We look forward to taking care of your new front deck later this fall.

08/03/2017

Donald C.

After expertly matching the paint in the rest of the house with his swatches, he went to his vehicle and worked up a proposal for the job. It took about fifteen minutes for him to return, and we sat down to discuss the job. His price was a little more than others I had consulted, but I’m a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” After talking it over, I felt that the price was fair and would indeed match the quality of the work. Additionally, he agreed, at no extra cost, to fix the minor problems that I had mentioned before. And, based on his schedule, the job could be done sometime around the end of July. I was fine with the arrangements. I had told him that I was a teacher in Fayette County, and it was important to get the job down at least by the first week of August as I would become extremely busy with the beginning of the school year, and it would be difficult to synchronize my schedule with his. Still, the timeline would work, and, as I stated before, I felt confident in his ability to do a good job. I asked him to give me some time to look over the contract, and that I would get back in touch with him very soon to give him the green light or not. Our meeting was on a Friday, I had decided to sign the contract and get things rolling the following Monday. On Sunday, however, Keith was putting his weekly schedule together, and he called me to see if I had made a decision. He could have someone over to start preliminary work on Wednesday. I told him that I had decided to go with him and his company. I made arrangements to get him a down payment, and we scheduled to meet again on Wednesday. Now, this is where my expectations went over the moon. Evidently, Keith had taken my concerns about having the job done before the school year began to heart. Yes, they came in on that Wednesday, but they did more than preliminary work. They got started on the job, and the entire thing was completed by that Saturday. (They even came in on Saturday to the do the job!) This demonstrates to me the professionalism of My Three Sons Painting, and it affirms their motto, “Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation.” Again, I couldn’t be happier with the results. Keith and his staff were professional, polite, and prompt. I’m not sure that you can ask any more from a service provider. I will absolutely look to them again when I have other projects, and I will happily recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality work.

Description of Work
I cannot say enough good things about My Three Sons Professional Painting Services. Keith Zafren and his crew did such an outstanding job for me that they will be my first call for any future projects I may have. During the first week of July, I made an appointment to meet with Keith to discuss I paint job that I have wanted in my house for the last several years. One of the upstairs bedrooms and adjacent baths had been painted a different color than the rest of the house by the previous owner. I had wanted a more uniform look since I had bought the place five years ago. There were also cracks in the walls and ceilings that needed repaired. And, the ceiling had some pretty bad water damage marks that needed to be fixed. Keith walked through the job, understood what I was looking for, and made some suggestions about somethings that I hadn’t even considered. He had also noticed some minor repairs up the stairwell and in the living room. It was obvious that he knew what he was talking about.

Category interior painters

This is an overwhelming review, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your generous kindness. I'm thrilled that you are pleased. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Good luck with the beginning of the school year.

07/24/2017

Denise R.

This is the third time that we have used My Three Sons Professional Painting and its work is consistently outstanding. We were most impressed by the time and detail spent on preparation in our combined kitchen/family room where previous careless spackling and a poor paint job had to be corrected. Services are not cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for - the end result is high quality.

Description of Work
Interior painting of living room, entry and bedroom hallways, combination kitchen/ family room, master bedroom and walk-in closet, basement stairway.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure to take care of you and your new home, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for these positive words regarding our work and my crew. I'm thrilled you had us back, and even more so that you seem pleased with the beauty of your new home now, just the way you envisioned it. We look forward to taking care of your interior this winter.

07/23/2017

M A.

Excellent quality work. Everything was meticulously done and cleaned at the end of each day. Keith was very professional and communicated with us daily. Excellent company that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Refinished front doors

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Your front doors do look fantastic now, and I'[Member Name Removed] thrilled that you and [Member Name Removed] are pleased. Please reach out to me again for your next painting, staining, or refinishing project. It was a pleasure to serve you both.

07/14/2017

Jeanne P.

The projects went smoothly and the results were terrific. The crew arrived on time, were polite, professional and worked diligently to complete all the projects on time. I was impressed on how neat, clean and organized they were which was appreciated. The owner, Keith Zafren was a pleasure to work with and would definitely call upon again.

Description of Work
Painting projects included a ceiling medallion, a new door/molding, sunroom exterior and partial fencing.

Category house painters,interior painters

I'm so glad you found me online, [Member Name Removed], and that you reached out to me based on my positive reviews. They don't get much better than the one you wrote. Thank you! We enjoyed working for you, and taking care of these projects. That ceiling medallion looks amazing now. I look forward to painting your exterior next time you're ready to tackle a big project.

Brays Drywall, Inc

Bray's Drywall Inc is a family owned and operated business. We have been dealing in drywall projects since 2016 and have expanded enough to start our own Company. We have excellent office staff to handle any concerns you might have and we have quality staff that will be working with clients in their homes. We have been fortunate enough to find outstanding staff to help you make it through the project and end with walls you will love to stare at!

Handyman Connection - Lexington

Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.

Smith Drywall

We specialize in drywall and sheetrock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today. Smith Drywall is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Residential & commercial. Interior & exterior painting. Staining. Finishing. Paint & refinish front doors. Cabinets. Entertainment centers. Bookshelves. Stain & finish decks. Pool decks. Concrete nations & porches. Drywall repair. We also install crown molding and build chair rail and shadow boxes. We do strip wallpaper.

Hanging wallpaper.