Mow N Blow, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2014

3433 Lannette Lane

Lexington, KY 40503

Mow N Blow is a Lawn care, Landscaping, and Mosquito Control (Commercial/Residential) company located in Lexington, KY. Owned and operated by Nick Price (UK Grad 09') since 2008. We are a small company striving to do the same quality of work as larger companies at a lower price. We offer Free Estimates on all of our services. We are licensed and insured....

05/23/2018

Leah R.

don't waste you're time calling. they are no longer looking for customers. Shouldn't have listing on here and numerous other locations if they aren't going to take jobs.

Description of Work
lawn mowing

Category lawn service

It should be "your" time calling. "You're" is a contraction for you are. In addition, we are always looking for new customers and we should be listed so people can find us and feel free to call us if they'd like. We just don't have time to do a 1 time mowing, which was politely explained to you. We mow for people who are looking to have their yards maintained weekly for the entire season and we also are a full service landscaping company.

09/05/2017

Marta P.

He looked around, and told me how much it would cost. I ended up having the company that did my neighbors house do the work at mine, but the price was almost exactly the same. He seems to be a an energetic young man, and his prices are comparable. He was very personable, and professional.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for mulching and bush pruning.

05/25/2017

Ginger J.

After going through 3 mowing businesses in the last 5 years we have finally found The One - kissed frogs, etc. Our lawn, and there is a lot of it, is literally exactly how we've always wanted it to look, especially the trimming. And the gentlemen are no-nonsense; they are job-oriented and use their time efficiently. HIGHLY recommend.

Description of Work
Weekly mowing and trimming

05/02/2017

Kim B.

Mulching great! Prompt, curtious, and very reasonable prices. The mulch was good quality, and he listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. He cleaned up everything after he was done. I've actually booked him again to do additional work. Would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Mulching and general cleaning of flower beds and around trees, and house.

Category lawn service,mulch

04/02/2017

BRIAN C.

Provided detailed estimate of work. Arrived when scheduled. Explained exactly what they would be doing. Provided detailed instructions for maintaining lawn after installation. Very professional and personable. Would highly recommend; very satisfied with results.

Description of Work
Sod installation in front yard

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/23/2017

Greg K.

Excellent work, courteous workers

Description of Work
Mowing, Mulching, Trimming, Pruning

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

08/17/2016

Hunter B.

Nick got in touch with me via email very soon after my online inquiry about the work I wanted performed, was very flexible in meeting with me, showed up exactly when he said he would to meet with me about the work I wanted to have done, then provided me a detailed estimate that very night. He is very pleasant and enthusiastic and I would feel very comfortable having him work around my home. I did not hire him at this time as it is the end of the growing season and I think it might be better to perform some of the work I was contemplating in the spring as opposed to doing it now and again in the spring.

Description of Work
Weeding, mulching.

03/14/2015

Maribeth L.

They were quick to respond. Originally they seeded the rear yard which was somewhat of a problem for me since I have dogs. I called and they returned and put sod down in places along with the seed.

Description of Work
Seeded and laid sod.

Category landscaping,lawn service

03/27/2014

Greg K.

They are extremely Professional, responsive, great communicators and they use Technology for Payments and communications.They are also flexible in offering additional yard work related items such as trimming trees/bushes, working flower gardens, fertilizing, thatching, weeding, mulching, leaves, etc etc etc. These guys work hard and actually care about your yard and their results.

Category landscaping

02/24/2014

Judith S C.

Mow N Blow always come and take care of it and they do it exactly the way I like. If I have a suggestion or want them to change something, they listen or if I have something extra to do like we've had some storms come through here lately and some tree branches were down and things of that nature, they'll do things like that for me and just give me an additional charge. I think it's a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They do my lawn every week during the Summer. I have about an acre land.

simply affordable

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping Inc

Jordan Cockrell’s Mulch and Landscaping is LOCALLY OWNED and focused on exceptional customer service. Owner Jordan Cockrell has over 10 years of experience and stays involved in every project from start to finish. Our dedicated professionals are trained to be on time, safe, efficient, and friendly. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business! (Note: A quick thank you to all of our previous, current, and future customers for leaving reviews for us! We greatly appreciate you!)

Offers by Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping Inc on Angi
    Platinum Lawns

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch installations, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Snow/Ice Removal, Weed Control in lawns

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mow N Blow, Inc.

How is Mow N Blow, Inc. overall rated?

Mow N Blow, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Mow N Blow, Inc. open?

Mow N Blow, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Mow N Blow, Inc. provide

Mow N Blow, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Mow N Blow, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mow N Blow, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Mow N Blow, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mow N Blow, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Mow N Blow, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Mow N Blow, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Mow N Blow, Inc.?

No, Mow N Blow, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Mow N Blow, Inc. offer?

Mow N Blow, Inc. offers the following services: Lawn Maintenance Services: Mowing (Includes edging, trimming and blowing), Leaf Removals, Fertilization, Aeration, Laying Sod, Seeding/Straw, Seasonal Clean-up Landscape Services: Landscape Design and Installation, Landscape Maintenance, Mulching (Hardwood, Dyed Mulches, Pine Straw), Pea Gravel, Lava Rock, River Rock installation, Trimming/Pruning bushes and Shrubs, Tree Trimming (less than 20'T), Shrub Removal , Bed Edging, Grading/Filling Mosquito Control (April-Oct.)

Are there any services Mow N Blow, Inc. does not offer?

Snow/Ice Removal, Weed Control in lawns