J Bones Painting LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

J Bones is owner operated to keep quality tops! Cost is determined by job because each job is different! Preferred contact method is via direct phone call or text....

Rid's Power Wash

ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

Handyman Connection - Lexington

Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.

04/13/2015

FANTASTIC!!! This is the 3rd job Jeff has done for us. He is amazing. His work is neat, he leaves NO mess, and is very punctual. AND wait-for-it his prices are fair. Jeff will take the time to explain the entire job, which paints he recommends, and he'll even give color advice if you ask. H

Description of Work
Paint 1300sqft house for resale. Painted vaulted ceiling, living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, and foyer. And fixed the garage door without being asked. :-)

04/13/2015

Once again, Jeff hits it out of the park. Most painters don't have time for small jobs, but Jeff came in and painted an accent wall for me. He did a beautiful job, all by hand, no tape! And, when my cat ran through his tray of BLUE paint, he helped me round up my cat, and cleaned up the resulting blue kitty prints on my wood floors and carpet. :-) I cannot recommend him enough!!!!!

Description of Work
Painted an accent wall.

01/04/2015

Jeff is a hard worker. He painted by himself for about 5 days to get the job done for me. He painted two bathrooms, kitchen, bedroom and great room. He did a great job and has a steady hand cause he didn't even tape off the baseboards or anything else. The price was much more reasonable than two other quotes I received. I would recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting of 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining area and 1 bedroom.

07/29/2014

I hired Jeff long distance based on Angie's list reviews, since I do not live near the home he painted. He was very responsive - always called or texted me back - he helped us select appropriate colors for putting the home on the market, and he followed through with the painting job as promised. He further went out of his way, driving an extra 20 min each way, to drop off a key to my home's careta...

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, hallway, bathroom, bedroom and repaired window frame of rental home.

07/02/2014

Jeff was very professional throughout the process. He responded quickly to requests, and accommodated our scheduling needs. It is easy to see that Jeff takes pride in his work. He was careful while prepping, painting, and cleaning up. His manner was very pleasant and courteous. The stairwell looks great! The job cost was very reasonable.We would use him again, and recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Jeff painted a very deep stairwell for us.

Category interior painters

Residential interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, carpentry, drywall & wallpaper removal.