Harrison's Roofing

Founded 1964 • With Angi since September 2015

4.3

Harrison's Roofing has been roofing central Kentucky since 1964. We have thousands of local references that have been pleased with the materials, and the top notch craftsmanship that separates Harrison's from much of our competition. We are licensed, and insured. Harrison's Roofing is locally owned, and a certified Certainteed Shingle-Master installer....

Talon Home Inspections

Talon Home Inspections will thoroughly inspect any residential dwelling and provide a complete and comprehensive report of all the major systems and components in your home within 24 hours of any inspection. Our reports are clear, concise, informative, and specific to every house we inspect. They contain photos, drawings and video to make it easier to understand and identify problems and deficiencies within the home and recommendations to prevent future problems. This is especially helpful in areas that are not readily visible like crawlspaces and attics. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), and Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association (KREIA). Check out our Media section on Angie's List for a copy of a sample inspection report and agreement.

ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

Hook and Ladder Exterior Cleaning

Since 2013, we have been specializing in exterior cleaning services such as: pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning, leaf removal/ yard debris clean up, snow removal, deck maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/09/2017

Very good craftmenship and service.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

12/07/2016

Very well. Harrison did excellent work and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Repair roof

11/02/2016

Everything went very well. The work was done very timely and professionally. We would rehire them again and would refer them to anyone who needs roofing repair.

Description of Work
Needed to have two barns reshingled due to storm/wind damage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/18/2016

Compete, courteous, prompt and left property all cleaned up with all materials, etc.

Description of Work
Dan Styers (project manager) went the extra mile on roofing repair job that, although out of warranty, still made repairs on major roofing job they had done previously. Prompt, courteous, and timely. Many Thanks.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the great review, and look forward to earning your business in the future.

03/04/2016

EXCELLENT, BOTH TIMES. Their dedication to communication, excellence and customer satisfaction is the way every business should conduct business. The care the owner, supervisors and crew took of our property, any concerns and our personal situations, was in a manner I have rarely seen. A very few things that were done wrong were fixed and requests for end results in flashing design, drip edge fini...

Description of Work
DUE TO FOUR PASSES OF HAIL from baseball to marble size on 10/09/2014... Replaced the entire roof, all gutters,downspouts and gutter screening, some copper flashing and a copper bay roof, repaired the front of the damaged portico, repaired damaged wood garage door frame, repaired interior water damaged drywall. This is the second time we have used Harrison's. Just a few minutes of marble size hail in March of 2012 resulted in the replacement of the original 15 year old roof, all copper flashing and some gutters and screening.

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

We cannot thank you enough for the continued business and the enjoyment of working with the [Member Name Removed] residence. Not only have we developed a great working relationship, but we have created a life long friendship. We look forward to updates on the new addition to the family, we know "[Removed Pet Name] " will be the most loving and often spoiled Golden Retriever ever :)

11/10/2010

Poor to non existent communication from the point I signed a contract. They have a satisfaction guarantee but I don't know what that means. Promised me I wouldn't have any issues during the sell and if I did they would be promptly taken care of. I submitted a complaint with the BBB that they have not responded to it.

Description of Work
Harrison roofing replaced roof. Everything, all vents, drip edge, all materials exept the bathroom exhaust vent. It needed to have been replaced as it was 15 years old or at least sealed around the seam as the original seal was gone. The roof leaked through this vent. I made repeated requests to Harrison to correct the problem. I had two other professional roofers and a builder tell me that Harrison missed this when they did my roof. Harrison told me I should contact my insurance company.

12/17/2009

They were very good and we were very pleased with them. They gave us an insurance estimate and they provided us the estimate on the up-gradation of the shingles. They went beyond what they had to do. They were very prompt and they got the job done in one day because they had a very large crew working on it. They did a pretty good job on the clean up. Their price was good and they were very responsive.

Description of Work
We used Harrison’s Roofing for the roofing work during the fall.

08/13/2008

They are not as clean as a 2 year old!

Description of Work
Harrison replaced my next door neighbors roof, while I have no clue about the quality of their work, they are extremely sloppy. I had to pick up roofing shingles, felt and wrappings from my yard (they seemed to make it over my 6' privacy fence. But to top it all off they used my trash can to dispose of water bottles filled with urine. Absolutely disgusting!

07/10/2008

I didn't feel the quality of work was good. We had to have them come out and check the roof after completion. We still have one thing that needs to be done. I think they were trying to get money from insurance.

Description of Work
They replaced our entire roof.

09/17/2015

Category roofer

Harrison's Roofing specializes in both Residential & Commercial roofing. We also are very knowledgeable with different aspects of siding, and install 5" & 6" gutters.