Fayette Heating & Air

• Trade License Number
  • M00109

817 Nandino Blvd

Lexington, KY 40511

Fayette Heating & Air was founded in 1971 with one man, one truck and $500. From the start, Al Melrose was committed to providing quality equipment with integrity and outstanding customer service. As a second generation family-owned business, those same values lead our company today. Fayette Heating & Air has been recognized nationally, regionally and locally for both business practices and its community efforts....

4.2

Resposiveness

4.4
HVAC Companies (141)electrician (8)air duct cleaning (7)plumbers (6)generator service (3)

02/29/2020

Very expensive service... I was charged 210 dollars for 5-minute reprogramming of my new ecobee4 thermostat. I requested a technician to come to check my Air conditioner as my electric bill was higher compared to the last year.. he found nothing wrong with the system. I suggested to him that it might be the newly installed ecobee4 thermostat. He checked the wiring was good. He found out that it's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reprogramming thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

02/10/2020

Pressure switch replaced on furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DO NOT RECOMMEND, substantially overpriced!!! Charged me $350 for a part that I found online for $13.00 and they spent 10 minutes replacing. A customer service rep named Alex called and called me a liar when I told him the price of the part. He wouldn’t tell me the price that he paid for the part. He interrupted me and tried talking over me. I hung up on him when I realized we were getting no where. I called around and that service call should have cost me $125-$175 not $350. Don’t fall for their monthly comfort program in your equipment it is only per each unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are incredibly sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our service. Our goal is to fix your HVAC issues quickly and efficiently. Our service is a premium service that requires the best and brightest HVAC technicians so we can achieve our goal. You did authorize the repair at that quoted price with a signature of approval. However, we apologize that you thought o...

03/17/2019

The attic unit of my HVAC system was 22 years old. It finally failed about 5 days before I was having a large family get together. I contacted Fayette Heating and air because they advertised worked weekends at same charge. Initially I was annoyed I needed to join the Comfey Club to get priority service, but I have ended up being very pleased with the club program and have even renewed it for anoth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

09/03/2018

Entire job was done on time and professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new furnace and air conditioner for the upper floor. Got all work done in one days. The technicians worked in attic under extreme hot weather. Entire system works great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

09/20/2017

Multiple Issues and Lack of Follow Up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

09/14/2017

We're on they're monthly plan. They don't charge you anything, I pay monthly and they come out twice a year. I have paid them a fortune over the years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

08/22/2017

They offer an discount if you buy their service. They will give you a discount if you need repair service. They are an reasonable priced company. They call ahead and let me know they are coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked the unit for me. They offer free service for a year to inspect my furnace and A/C on an bi-annual basis. They already performed it. They did inspection of heating and cooling unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

07/24/2017

Great job. Completed in a timely manner and happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired heatpump and replaced thermostat after lightning strike

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

06/26/2017

They come out twice a year and make sure everything is good and change the filters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for a check up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

06/26/2017

I am a member of their club which is $120 a year. It includes specials, maintenance and preferential treatment. I think they are on the pricey side. We've been using them for awhile. They are not the cheapest company out there but they are very good. If you join their Comfy Club you get additional perks. Job took about a half and hour. The workers are professional and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do a check up twice a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

Residential and Commercial HVAC contractor, air conditioning & plumbing repair. >>>>>>>>Our technicians are certified drug-free, background checked and cross-trained to be some of the best in the nation. 24/7/365 - No Overtime - Ever!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available