Do - All Company,LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

There is always an estimate given and when is accepted is signed by customer and owner...

Rid's Power Wash

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

12/23/2014

Very well, they cleaned up everyday , finished on time and we were very happy with the work!

Description of Work
Two bathrooms!

06/13/2014

Doesn't return calls or emails.

Description of Work
They didn't do anything. Emailed and called them for a quote 3 weeks agao, never heard a word from them?

04/03/2014

Provider was a bit backed up to start with, but completed the work in an extremely reasonable timeframe. The price charged was very fair, and the quality of the work was excellent. They did a better job with the drywall and painting than my painter who charges almost twice as much did! Definitely give them a chance to bid your handyman type projects

Description of Work
Replaced drywall in ceiling after leak, hung mirrors and several fixtures, painted all ceilings.

05/10/2013

At that point it was fairly early in the process and I still was having some sticker shock, so I actually think they were fairly priced. I didn't end up using them but I did end up paying fairly close to what they had estimated. Compared to some other estimates I got they were on the lower side. I thought they were very professional because, really, what they are is a contractor basically, and the...

Description of Work
I had Do - All Company come and give me an estimate for several things. I wanted some painting and cabinetry construction actually as I was having built-in book shelves and stuff done.

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture,interior painters

04/15/2013

The owner came to the house pretty quickly to examine the needed work, but it took a couple weeks and a few phone calls to the company to get the quote. They mail them and the first mailing seemed to have gotten lost. I was considering going with another company due to the hassle, but decided to use them anyway. The work took about 6 days, a couple of which were just a few hours to sand and mud. I...

Description of Work
Framed around HVAC ducts in garage, installed drywall on 2 walls and ceiling of garage, repaired a few places of damaged drywall in garage, and installed a fan in the master bathroom.

Category drywall

General Contractor , remodeling, windows, drywall, carpet,flooring, ceiling tile, decks, etc.