CertaPro Painters® of Lexington Kentucky

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2011

1890 Star Shoot Pkwy Suite 170-132

Lexington, KY 40509

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty — your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project — interior and exterior — and we focus on you, our client....

02/10/2020

Jeff T.

From the initial estimate with Brian to the finished project with Jose and Romero, it couldn’t have gone any better. Brian was the only contractor that could give us a quote immediately. We received 4 quotes. CertaPro wasn’t the cheapest, but they weren’t the highest either. 2 of the quotes weren’t received until 4 days later. Jose and Romero started on time, did everything that we asked and did it well. I’ve never seen work like this. They are truly professional and know exactly what they’re doing. We will be return customers and will recommend to anyone that asks. Fantastic job!!

Description of Work
Interior open floorplan painted

08/16/2019

Alan B.

The end results were good, the painter was polite and professional the times that I spoke with him, but the process took way longer than expected. First, I thought that the fence had to be dry before putting a stain on, but started in the middle of a very rainy week. Second, when the job was said to be finished, I found areas that did not get stained. It would take several days for them to come back out, but they still did not get them all. This continued for about a month, the back and forth of "we got the areas you pointed out", "nope, still not done", someone else from the main office came out to touch up the missed areas and settle up the account. I paid what was quoted, because the end results were good, but I was expecting a small discount or promotional rate for the trouble we went through to get the job done finally. I hired out because I wanted the job done quickly. If I did it myself, I would have had to do it over several weekends, but it would have been much cheaper.

Description of Work
Stain fence around the back yard

06/25/2019

Denise A.

Quote appointment was professional and thorough and our painter, Seth, did a beautiful job! He made sure everything looked perfect as he painted the ceiling, walls, and trim and we are thrilled with the quality of work and results. He was also friendly and helpful to work with. We are hiring them again for our living room!

Description of Work
Kitchen and dining area painted

08/01/2018

Tim H.

Excellent work handled in a very professional manner. The communication from start to finish was much appreciated and Ray is a great ambassador for the company.

Description of Work
Walls painted

05/07/2018

Geoff L.

Very pleased with the whole process from the estimator to the owner to the painting crew. The went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Paint basement stairs/hallway and exterior soffit

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

02/26/2018

Bob C.

CertaPro responded promptly and we scheduled an initial consultation to get a free estimate. They arrived on time. They walked around, measured and provided good advice as well. They were professional and very nice. They provided a written detailed estimate later that day. The amount was reasonable. We received two estimates, both were very close to each other, and we decided to go with the other painter who was slightly lower. We would have had no reservations choosing CertaPro, and I would consider hiring them for another job. I can see why they have a good rating on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Needed interior painting to prep our house for sale. All 7 rooms, including trim. Some color changes, requiring two coats. Needed wall prep, patch and repair prior to painting.

08/07/2017

E S.

OK. Some days they said they would be here, they weren't.

Description of Work
outside house painting

Category woodworking, house painters

Thank you for the opportunity and I apologize for my crew. We understand the importance of delivering what we promise and have addressed the communications with this crew. We strive for excellence and value your feedback. Sincerely, Steve West Owner

06/28/2017

chris B.

Services performed on time and fully explained by professional workforce. Very impressed. Would definitely recommend and will hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and Stained my shadowbox fence. Pressure cleaned home

Category house painters

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. The best compliment we could receive from you is a referral. We appreciate your business and if you need anything else please let me know. Rebecca

05/08/2017

Tom R.

We had delay after delay. Every time we tried to call them they weren't there. It seemed like they were too busy. There seemed to be a lot of communication issues with their estimator.

Description of Work
We tried to get an estimate on the interior painting of our home.

Category interior painters

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], My apologizes for not getting back with you in a timely manner. We strive to provide excellent work and communication with all of our customers. If there is anything I can do feel free to give me a call at 859-420-1371. Rebecca Scott

04/24/2017

Melissa B.

Great. I hired this team after another painter couldn't/wouldn't finish the job. They are extremely professional. They called every day before they came and when they left. In addition, they strived to please. All of my questions were answered and concerns addressed.

Description of Work
I had the exterior of our brick house painted.

Category house painters

Thank you for the thoughtful comments [Member Name Removed], if you need anything else done, just let us know and we can take care of it!

03/22/2017

Joe M.

The crew from Ceta Pro (Ray, Mark and Chris) did a superb job, and were very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend them for any painting jobs one might have.

Description of Work
We had the outside trim and other wooden parts of our house painted.

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback! This crew consistently delivers extraordinary experiences to our customers which is the standard we set here at CertaPro Painters of Lexington! Steve West Owner

02/20/2017

Kathleen F.

They were wonderful. Their price is excellent. They were great.

Description of Work
We had them come through and paint my husbands house before we put it on the market.

Category house painters

Thank you for your feedback, that is one of our main goals is to have low cost and a wonderful experience with us!

01/24/2017

John B.

Did a great job, we are very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Paint ceilings, walls and trim.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]! I hope we get to work with you very soon!

01/18/2017

Payton M.

Highly recommend them to anyone needing painting services. Everything about the experience was top notch and truly professional. Very pleased with the painting and the crews cleaned up at the end. They really cared about whether or not I was 100% satisfied. Owner visited the job on the first day to ensure everything was being handled to my satisfaction and his.

Description of Work
Painted living room, hallway and upstairs

Category interior painters

Thank you for your kind words, you were a pleasure to work with! We're so glad you are happy with the work!

01/11/2017

David L.

So nice to find a contractor that does what they agree and shows up when they say. All staff was respectful of both my property and me. They communicated well from the estimator, to the foreman, to the workers. They cleaned up daily and everything went very well! They followed up a few days after completion to be sure all was well.

Description of Work
Exterior power wash and fresh paint.

Category woodworking, house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate this feedback! You were fantastic to work with!

08/01/2016

Shivon J.

They did a fine job for the most part. We were pleased with the colors. We were pleased with the actual painting. We were not happy with them leaving blinds to windows in a two story foyer up & tied together. We were not pleased with schedule changes but life happens. Overall, the deal for the painting was a good one. Now this is personal: This is the deal that was advertised. It seemed to us that we were resented for having gotten the deal through Angie's list in the first place. Again, I will say that they did a fine job. We chose the colors & the areas that we wanted painted. It looked great after they were done. We have mixed feelings about the experience. Would we hire again? MAYBE

Description of Work
We had the first floor painted including a two story foyer.

01/12/2016

PAUL C.

As stated above it was a pleasure working with their team. From the walk through and estimate presentation to the clean up and finished product I wouldn't change at thing.

Description of Work
The CertaPro team painted our living room, kitchen, dining room, hallway, stairwell and ceiling. They were very courteous, efficient and very attentive to clean up. It was our first time using a professional painter and I have to say we were both extremely impressed with both the company and the results. Our house feels fresh and updated which makes me proud to have guests again. Thanks CertaPro!

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for reviewing us, it was a pleasure to work with you! Tell all of your friends about us and if you need anything else done just let us know and we can take care of it for you!

08/15/2015

JENNIFER S.

Original application was completed approx Oct 1, 2015. This summer There were signs of poor coverage ... Bare wood. Though not specifically warranted Certa Pro agreed to touch up the suspect areas. Due to weather they were not able to do the work until today. The manager, Steve West, re-covered the whole deck & stairs so it would not appear touched up. He was very professional, very careful, cleaned up the area. Customer satisfaction is their main goal. We are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Applied stain/sealer to wood deck & stairs.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review on us [Member Name Removed], and yes customer satisfaction is one of our main goals, it was a pleasure to work with you, if you need anything else done just let us know!

06/15/2015

Michele M.

The agent, Andrew True, was professional and knowledgeable. He worked up a detailed estimate while he was here. The estimate was good but not the best I received so we did not use CertaPro Painters. Therefore, I cannot comment on their work but was impressed by the agent.

Description of Work
CertaPro provided an estimate to paint the entire exterior and trim of our large wooden house.

12/23/2014

Patrick G.

The team showed up on time, got the job done quickly, and came back to finish up the punch list promptly. I'd happily use them again!

Description of Work
They painted all exterior wood surfaces. Soffit, facia and back porch.

12/22/2014

Jeffrey M.

Very prompt in providing an estimate and getting started with the work. They finished the work in about a day and the quality of the work was very good.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

12/18/2014

John Z.

You did fine. This is the second time I have used Certapro. It is a little pricier than competition, but quality is fine.

Description of Work
Painted one room

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review on us, if you need anything else done just let us know!

12/09/2014

Courtenay L.

This was a large job and some of the wallpaper was very hard to remove. Approximately 1/2 of our cost was for wallpaper removal. The whole job took 2 weeks. They worked over a holiday and weekend (their choice, not our request). We are pleased with the results. They cleaned up daily and removed the wallpaper mess. They were professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal, 7 rooms. Interior painting- Kitchen, dining area, great room(cathedral ceiling) 2 hallways, stairway, office, 3 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and sunroom.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you for the review on us! We look forward to working with you again!

07/08/2014

MARK B.

They painted my in-laws home as they had passed away. They did a great job. The cost was fair. They did the work in a short period of time and that was good as we were only in town for a limited amount of time.

Description of Work
They painted several rooms including bathrooms and hallways.

07/08/2014

Thomas D.

The service was fine. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting on the trim and everything wood on the exterior of the home.

Hagans Painting Services LLC

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fresh Coat of Lexington

At Fresh Coat Painters we have 50+ years experience and pride ourselves providing high quality and affordable painting solutions for both homeowners and businesses. Contact our professional painting contractors for all your painting needs. Additional DBAs - TRW Painting LLC, Fresh Coat Location # 91175.

Offers by Fresh Coat of Lexington on Angi
    Garcia Tile and Remodeling

We offer quality and affordable flooring installation and tile services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Refinishing. Fence Staining. Light Carpentry. Power Washing. Popcorn Ceiling. Wallpaper Removal.