Big J Painting LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since December 2018

2116 Curtiswood Dr

Lexington, KY 40505

With 11 years of construction experience, Big J Painting LLC provides all painting projects, from exterior, interior, cabinets painting, stain, power washer, soffit repair, carpentry repair and drywall repair. Our standards include satisfaction guaranteed, high quality and affordable prices. FREE Estimates! Ask about our Senior Citizen and Military discounts. Fully insured !...

06/21/2019

Bruce D.

Jean and his team did an excellent job, very professional.

Description of Work
We needed our interior walls painted.

04/02/2019

samuel Y.

They did awesome and will use again

Description of Work
Interior paint of entire house

04/02/2019

John N.

Jean did a fantastic job. My house looks like new. He takes great pride in his work and although his bid was not the lowest I believe it was the best value. He put two coats or more of high quality paint on everything, did extensive prep work, caulked all the windows and cracks and even did some minor repairs at no extra charge. He was personally on the job every day and was very responsive to my wishes. He kept me well informed as to his schedule. I would most certainly hire Big J Painting again and would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Painted large house exterior and large deck

03/24/2019

Barry H.

Jean came to quote our house. Although we ended up using a painter associated with our realtor, Jean was a pleasure to deal with. He was very professional and very detailed in his review of the house to prepare the quote. The quote he gave was very competitive and reasonable. Had we not used a painter that our realtor referred, I would have selected Big J. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior painting

thank you so much.

01/29/2019

Rhetta J.

Upon my request for services, Jean scheduled a walk through. He explained all repairs step by step. After I agreed to have Big J Painting repair my ceilings and paint, Jean forwarded an estimate for my review the same day. I approved the estimate and scheduled two days for repairs. I have a full time job and Big J worked with my schedule! I must say, Jean (Big J Painting) did an EXCELLENT JOB!!! I plan to recommend their services to all my friends and family!!!

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and painting

01/26/2019

Rebecca C.

I was happy with the job done. Initially I noticed a couple of spots that were missed, but the owner came back immediately and fixed them when I brought it to his attention. After he had painted my entryway and hallway (which was the original job) I had him come back and paint my kitchen. It all looks great. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Wayne M.

They did an outstanding job. I would use them again if I need them. They were outstanding. They give you competitive price. Very professional, courteous. They just do it. They are easy to talk to. They were here on time. Very gracious. The perform the task that they were hired for.

Description of Work
Painted my exterior house and they also pressure washed the vinyl siding.

Category pressure washing, house painters

thank you.

Maria V.

The team of Big J painting was outstanding. They were on time every morning and finish the work at the scheduled time. The quality of the work was excellent, Big J took the time to work with me choosing colors, he was very patient and helpful. The team was professional and cordial, no doubt I will hire them again. I recommend their services to all of my friends. Some on them have hired Big J and are very happy, just like us!

Description of Work
House painting / interior

Cecilia G.

Big J was excellent. His work was impeccable.

Description of Work
Painting and fixtures

01/13/2019

nidia G.

big J was very corteous and respectfull with our property and belongings, his crew was very professional. they not only limited to paint but to repair every single nail pop, very detail job. on the exterior Jean repaired all the soffits that was damaged and rotten wood. Very happy and pleasent.

Description of Work
we bought this apartment and wanted it to look freshly renewed

Category house painters, interior painters

01/10/2019

Spencer H.

We were recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed. They painted our living and kitchen walls, our front door, and they ceilings in living room and kitchen. Everything went great! They were friendly, professional, the pricing was phenomenal, and they did more than painting for us. They also replaced a storm door, and fixed the gutters in the back yard. I was thoroughly happy with the work that they provided and have recommended them to my in-laws as well.

Description of Work
Painting and other work.

Brays Drywall, Inc

Bray's Drywall Inc is a family owned and operated business. We have been dealing in drywall projects since 2016 and have expanded enough to start our own Company. We have excellent office staff to handle any concerns you might have and we have quality staff that will be working with clients in their homes. We have been fortunate enough to find outstanding staff to help you make it through the project and end with walls you will love to stare at!

josh henderson

Experienced in carpentry, drywall, and floors. Committed to doing it right the first time. I started working in the profession in 1995 and have worked on the residential and commercial sides. I am an individual operator, so I don't take on large scale projects. I am upfront and honest, and expect the same in return.

S&S Walls And All

We specialize in drywall and sheetrock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Interior painting; exterior painting; drywall repair; pressure washing; deck maintenance; staining; exterior sofit repair; wood rot repair; window rot repair; door frame rot repair