Air Source Technology Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2009

Additional Address - P.O. Box 55410, Lexington, KY 40555, 2311 Fortune Drive, (Former), Lexington, KY 40509....

Advanced Radon Services LLC

Not every house or commercial building needs diagnostic testing. Many older homes and commercial buildings have features that require diagnostic testing to determine which type of system to install. Diagnostic testing of sub-concrete slab soil conditions have saved our clients several hundreds or even thousands of dollars. We have 4 convenient locations; Somerset, Bowling Green, Elizabethtown, and Lexington. Please call us for more details. Additional DBA: Radon Busters

04/23/2015

06/19/2012

They were amazingly helpful. They just took so much time to explain things. He speaks in laments terms which is helpful.

Description of Work
They came out for mold remediation.

06/08/2009

I was a newcomer to the area and had no personal experience with any local radon testers. I asked my realtor for a list of reputable companies and researched the companies online and spoke with each of them. I chose Air Source Technology, Inc (ASTI) because I was very impressed with their on-site lab and the other environmental testing they conduct. I spoke with a chemist who answered all the ques...

Description of Work
I hired Air Source Technology, Inc (ASTI) to conduct a radon test on a house I had a contract on.

Category radon testing

Radon measurement; indoor air quality, industrial hygiene consulting, asbestos & lead inspection, litigation consulting, environmental testing.

No remediation of mold, lead, asbestos, etc. No conflict of interest for inspection services

Check, Visa, MasterCard