AIC Roofing & Construction Inc

LFUCG #14228

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

412 Spring St

Lexington, KY 40508

AIC Roofing & Construction, Inc was started in Lexington in 2003. AIC is a residential and commercial roofing company that specializes in roofs, siding, and gutters. AIC is a locally owned company that takes pride in our work and has grown our business by providing quality work at an affordable price. We take time to meet with each customer personally and explain the problems found on the home, what is causing them, and the options available to fix the issues. Over the years our workmanship has been recognized by leading material manufacturers and trade associations. AIC is a GAF Master Elite Contractor, as well as an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, among others listed on our home page. Join the thousands of people in the Lexington area that have trusted AIC with their roof related problems, give AIC Roofing a chance to earn your business TODAY!...

roofing (101)gutter repair (19)siding companies (5)

06/17/2020

They did a very nice job. Thank you.

Description of Work
Two new gutters.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for your business!!

10/16/2019

I was going away, so I needed this done fairly quickly. They came out, gave me a very fair estimate, and then got the job done as I wanted it done, and to perfection, and this all in the course of only a few days from the time when I first called. Workers were quick, but very thorough. No mess left behind. Nice looking gutters. I am very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I needed new gutters for an addition.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

I was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your business

08/25/2019

They came early, removed old, discarded and replaced with new in no time. Very efficient and pleasant

Description of Work
Guttering replacement on section of house

Work Completed On 08/25/2019

08/03/2019

Fantastic job! I am a real toughie when it comes to my expectations of contractors. AIC exceeded my expectations in every way! They were highly professional throughout the process: estimate, workmanship, and returning to fix small problems. Neighbors have commented on how beautiful my roof and gutters look! I would highly recommend AIC for anyone looking for a new roof and gutters.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Thank you for your business!! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/06/2019

I think I have excellent roofing job. Craig is responsible for making every thing run smoothly.

Description of Work
Roofing and copper flashing.

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

03/06/2019

Company did excellent work. Completed on time and cleaned up after removing debris and nails. Subsequently came out to perform additional work under warrant - additional flashing suggested by home inspector. Performed within a few days. Would highly recomment

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

03/06/2019

As part of our home sale the inspection identified some areas where they thought additional flashing was needed. AIC sent someone the next day and completed all work under warranty. We have had 0 issues with our roof installed oct 2016 and their responsiveness 2 years later for a small bit of work was terrific. We absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
Additional flashing

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

10/05/2018

The process went very well, and I'm pleased with the quality of work done. The only slight snag was they were so busy it was about 6 weeks between signing the contract and the work being performed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

Thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate you!

10/19/2017

Excellent evaluation of work needed. Reasonable and detailed price quote and work completed on time and professionally. Definitely would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement of vent pipe flashing.

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

We greatly appreciate your business!

10/19/2017

Responsive and very reasonably priced. Services performed when expected and professionally. Excellent contractor.

Description of Work
Replace vent flashing and repair roof.

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Thank you for the compliments, we appreciate your business!!

Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding, Gutters, Chimney & Wall Flashing, Skylights

Tile Roofing Slate Roofing