Dream Remodelers

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2012

Family Owned and Operated. 40 Years of Home Remodeling Experience. Full service Remodeling to meet all of your needs....

Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing specializes in residential, commercial waterproofing and concrete work. We look forward to taking on your project. Lifetime guarantee. Free Estimates. Additional email: info@phillipswaterproofing.com

As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

04/21/2014

Description of Work
Conversation only, no services provided.

Category concrete driveways,remodeling,home remodeling

02/18/2013

We had an extensive project schedule, as I made quite a few design, materials and color changes and project additions throughout. Concrete work was done first. The driveway, which was a disaster for many years and contributed to leakage back into the garage due to poor grading, is beautiful and functions perfectly. I have no more problems with drainage. The den is a great space now, and after chan...

Description of Work
My 1959 rambling ranch was in need of a complete renovation when I purchased it in 1991. Work has been done over the years, including a new kitchen, which I love. But my old contractor retired and I needed someone with experience, a reasonable price and the ability to head me off when my ideas got too crazy. John Gilchrist did an excellent job on all fronts. Not that issues didn't arise, as they do whenever you are renovating an older building. But John worked hard to make sure that all issues were resolved as quickly as possible. My projects included a major gut and renovation of the main bathroom, basically doubling the size and raising the ceiling, installing all new fixtures and amazing 'power shower' wall, as well as adding other new walls and relocating an existing window; removing, re-grading and reinstalling a new driveway with subsurface drainage and installing new front and rear patios. My den was completely redone - walls, wainscoting, new fireplace mantle, engineered wood flooring to replace the pet-worn carpet. Quite a bit of painting was done throughout, lots of plumbing and electrical, as well as a major installation of terrazzo and glass tile in the new bathroom. We borrowed a closet from a bedroom to add to the new bath and rebuilt closets in another location. John was also able to fix a chimney leak problem that I had had for years, after many others had tried and failed. Just a matter of really looking at the problem and devising the correct solution! Finally, the existing older oak floor stripped, sanded and resealed. This floor had been in very poor condition, and it looks great now.

Category concrete driveways,remodeling,home remodeling

Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Room Additions, Basement Remodeling, Home Building. Renovations. Patio Enclosures. Call To Find out More. 859-621-3934

Concrete Work, Landscaping