Ace's Decks and Carpentry

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

N/A

Ace's Decks and Carpentry gives personalized service and very detailed in my work. I do not take payment until job is completed. I clean up and remove all materials. I have references and pictures upon request. Call today for 10% discount if you say you saw me on Angie's List. ...

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

Quality Assurance Construction

We are a General Contractor that can execute all needs to a home.

Offers by Quality Assurance Construction on Angi
Deer Park Roofing, Inc.

Deer Park Roofing is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. We furnish and install roofing, gutters, siding, and attic insulation. We provide Residential and Commercial roofing services including New Roofs, Roof Repair, Gutters and Downspouts, Attic Insulation, Masonry, and more. We are ProCertified by the National Roofing Contractors Association.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Ace's Decks and Carpentry? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Decks, Pool Decks, Covered Porches, Trellises, Gazebo, Pergola, Remodeling inside and out, pole barns, vinyl siding, gutters.