Graber Roofing & Construction

With Angi since August 2010

Graber Roofing and Construction specialize in quality roofs and post frame buildings....

Primax Compozit Home Systems

Compozit Home Systems has helped more than 100,000 customers in Louisville and throughout Kentucky with all of their home remodeling needs. We are the only company in the area offering durable and energy-efficient composite windows and doors, and we are able to provide our customers with unmatched products that are custom manufactured to fit their homes and offer the level of performance they are looking for.

Offers by Primax Compozit Home Systems on Angi
Vessels Roofing Inc - Elizabethtown

We do Residential Roofing, Gutters & Some Siding. We are the OLDEST well known Roofing Co in Hardin Co. BBB A+ Rating & News Enterprise Readers Choice 2020.

03/09/2016

Returned our call promptly and advised they would call us the next day to set up the estimate. Never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing!

09/21/2015

Beautiful ! The roofing crew was on time, every morning. Professional. Only took 2 days. My yard was clean, no remnants or nails left behind. Extremely pleased with the look & quality of the shingles, TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles ?Teak?. The siding brand is a Mastic product. The faux wood grain looks real. The color & quality is excellent. Crew on time every morning & left nothing in my yard....

Description of Work
Roof, siding & windows.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

05/06/2015

It went great! Everyone else was booked at least a week out. He was very professional & courteous. I feel like he was knowledgeable & sincere with wanting us to get the best product within our budget. We are still working out the details at this point.

Description of Work
I called Graber Roofing & Construction this morning & they were able to come to my home this afternoon to give me an estimate for hale damage to my home.

08/20/2014

A guy came out and measured everything. Really nice guy. Told me estimate would be in the mail the following week. Heard nothing that week so called and left a message. Never called back so I waited another week, called and left another message, and they never returned that call.

Description of Work
Nothing

04/16/2014

If ever we need one, we will definitely be considering Graber Roofing & Construction. When they said they would do it they had done it. They were thorough.

Description of Work
We got an estimate when we had our roof checked but they said we didn't need a roof.

09/23/2013

He is very courteous and seems to know exactly what he's talking about. We signed a contract with him to do the work it will not start for 2 months his company is that far behind

Description of Work
Mr Graber showed up when he said he would. He measured our roof and gave us an estimate of what the price would be.

07/11/2013

Did an excellent job over all. Showed up late but called to say they were running behind, could be because it is a long ways from their shop to my house, don't know. One worker was visibly not able to work. I let him come in to the house to cool off. He went back to work and ended up puking in the front yard and eventually went back to work again. I had to do some clean up of nails, insullation an...

Description of Work
Installed metal roof over existing shingle roof

06/21/2013

They arrived on time were pleasant got right to work and did a wonderful job. Would difinitly recomend them to friends or any else looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
removed old shingle roof and put on new metal roof

05/06/2013

It went very well. The response rate was same day!

Description of Work
I was able to walk in and purchase metal from their office!

04/21/2013

Glen and his team are absolutely awesome. they worked with me on the design and were punctual when scheduled. They arrived and completed the work in a timely basis. What I like about Glen and his guys is that they arrive early, work late and don't wander off for 2 hour lunch breaks. I would absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
Glen Graber has put a shed roof, re-roofed my Pole Barn. Additionally he re-roofed my pump house and built a 30x40 oak sided pole barn.

Category roofing,garage builders

Metal, shingle roofing sales, repair and installation, post frame buildings design & construction.

Plumbing & electrical work.