AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

3.7

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi
Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

06/16/2009

re: 'date service completed': he did not finish the job. Let me first make clear that we gave him no opportunity to correct errors after the worst of them were found. We are paying qualified folks to fix these issues and will not allow Charles back into our home. We are still working to get all the issues identified and fixed. I am completing this report mid-June and hoping we'll have everything a...

Description of Work
First floor bath remodel: re-tile shower, re-tile floor, install new sink and new toilet, install new plumbing, install new lighting and fan, install medicine cabinet, paint the room.

Category home remodeling

09/26/2007

Great work, really nice guy, and extremely reasonable in his pricing.

Description of Work
Turned a pantry into a half bath.

Category home remodeling

10/31/2006

Charles was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable in his work. His original estimate was more than I could afford, so we compromised on dates so he could do the job at a downtime for less money. He took pride in his work and doing the job right. He made suggestions that solved problems and made the final arrangement of cabinets and outlets very efficient. On two ...

Description of Work
They installed a full set of kitchen cabinets, installed boards to support a granite countertop, installed four electrical outlets, installed four light fixtures, installed a bathroom medicine cabinet, moved the sink from one wall to a different wall reworking all plumbing, and installed a garbage disposal and dishwasher.

Category electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LETTER FOR RECOMMENDATION ON ANGIE'S LIST. I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO RECOMMEND MY COMPANY AND YOUR APPROVAL OF MY WORK. SINCERELY, CHARLES MILES

HANDYMAN WORK, REMODELING KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, OUTSIDE DECKS, INSTALLING WINDOWS, DOORS, & ROOF REPAIRS.

ASK FOR DETAILS