Burnett Construction and Handyman Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2012

Sole proprietorship. Fully insured. Free estimates....

Archideck

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

CLOSETS BY DESIGN

Imagine Your Home, Totally Organized. The leading supplier of custom closets, pantries, mud rooms, home offices, wall beds and garages in the Kentuckiana region since 2002. When you call Closets By Design, we will send a talented designer to your home for a free in-home design consultation. We will take measurements and explore the endless storage possibilities with you. Once your system is design the way you desire, we go to work in our state-of-the-art factory. Each system is built custom to your specifications and our company employees will install your system quickly and neatly. And all of our work is back with our written Lifetime Guarantee.

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

Here at Custom Lawn Care, we specialize in landscape design and install, hardscapes (paver patios, retaining walls, natural sidewalks, etc) and LED lighting. We do full maintenance for residential and commercial, which includes mowing, fertilization, mulching, and pruning. Our work is guaranteed and we strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by CUSTOM LAWN CARE on Angi

11/07/2018

I rarely write reviews but this guy deserved it as he went above and beyond! Easy to get in touch with, punctual, very professional yet nice enough to be "the guy next door". Went above and beyond cleaning out the gutter. He also trimmed several limbs/branches that were contributing to the blockage and hauled away the mess. As we were wrapping up, he pointed out a medium-sized tree that was causing damage to my house and brought it down for me (for nothing extra!) Like I said, I normally don't write a review but this experience was something I had to share for others.

Description of Work
Unclog gutter

Category gutter cleaning

08/23/2017

Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Old chain link fence removed and new cedar fence built.

Category fencing

07/11/2017

Mr. Burnett was well informed regarding handicap requirements and made sure the work was within the handicap guidelines. I provided electricity and Mike brought all necessary equipment and materials. He disposed of all the trash materials and replaced my garden ornamentation when his work was complete. He was pleasurable throughout the experience and even changed my kitchen lightbulbs!!

Description of Work
Mr. Burnett was present to remove a faulty porch handrailing and install a new set of double handrails. The job required removing the old materials, digging the post holes, setting the new posts in concrete, and adding the side and top railings.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,lawn service,woodworking

06/28/2017

I could not be more satisfied with Mr. Burnett's work. He has demonstrated reliability, professionalism, quality work, and fair pricing. I have referred him to several friends and coworkers and will continue to use him for all my future projects!

Description of Work
Yard maintenance: weed control, mulching, tree and shrub trimming; Pressure washing house, driveway, deck, patio, fence; Attic insulation; bathtub installation, deck re-build and repair; tiling; interior painting and caulking; drywall; lighting installation; window and door installation; plumbing repairs and faucet installation; bathroom remodel; hardwood floor refinishing; screen repair; siding installation; furniture relocation. Many more miscellaneous projects!

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,picture framing,gutter cleaning,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,landscaping,lawn service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,screen repair,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,pressure washing,custom furniture,snow removal,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,drain cleaning,sunrooms,basement remodeling

new construction, additions, remodeling, and all phases of home maintenance and repair.

1 year labor