Huff Floor Covering Inc

With Angi since November 2001

1878 Petersburg Rd

Hebron, KY 41048

Family owned business at the same location in Hebron for 23 years. Free estimates, personal service, knowledgeable staff. All major credit cards accepted, financing available.

03/30/2018

Terry M.

Salesperson very helpful in picking out the product and installation crew did a great job

Description of Work
Hardwood floor

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

01/18/2018

Terry C.

There was some delay getting the job started, but once it began it went smoothly and rather quickly. The installer was very professional and highly skilled. Have had many compliments from those who have viewed his finished work.

Description of Work
Had the master bath floor and shower tiled

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

03/13/2017

T J.

excellent service

Description of Work
2nd floor carpeted

01/07/2015

April C.

They were patient, did all the measurements, arrived on time, and did a good job of matching colors. They are top notch, and have quality carpet.

Description of Work
Carpeted a bedroom in my home.

10/07/2014

kathy W.

Their price and work were excellent. Scheduling was great. The whole experience was wonderful.

Description of Work
They re-sanded and refinished an entry hallway.

06/16/2014

Mary Jo P.

Everything went beautifully and was completed within 4 days - sooner than expected. Everyone, from the sales person to the installers and the billing people, were wonderful. They were professional, efficient, knowledgeable, and pleasant to have in my home. Although I might have gotten flooring from another store a little cheaper, but I am certain that the workmanship and materials would not have been as good. It was a delightful experience and was worth every penny. I am a 75 year old widow, and I am very careful who I allow into my home. Huff's installers were considerate, efficient and treated me as though I was family. They earned my complete trust and admiration. In the 45 years that I have owned and renovated many homes, this was by far my BEST experience. I am sure that part of the reason for such high quality was that all of the installers were employees -- and all had worked for Huff for many years. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting & pads; installed approximately 1,000 sq. ft of new carpeting (5 rooms + closets + hallway + stairs.) Installed new AccuClick plank vinyl flooring in entry, laundry room, kitchen, and 2 full bathrooms. Skim coated floors for vinyl, and installed underlayment in areas that had previously been carpeted, for new plank flooring. Removed and replaced washer, dryer & utility sink in laundry; refrigerator, stove & dishwasher in kitchen; toilets in bath rooms.. Replaced and painted moldings. etc .

10/05/2013

Michael R.

We made an appointment to meet with Heidi at the Hebron show room. It was very easy to narrow down the type and pattern of flooring we wanted. Heidi came to our home within a few days and confirmed our measurements of the room and provided a price estimate including the flooring, installation, and new trim. She also discussed things I could do myself to reduce the cost. As a result, I removed the existing carpeting and padding myself. We set a date for the installation. On that date, the installer showed up promptly and completed the installation in about 4 hours. The floor looks great and there were no complications or hassles in invoicing or payment. Very satisfied with the result. We liked that this business is local to us and we will likely use them in the future for other planned updates.

Description of Work
We converted an upstairs bedroom to be a home office. Huff Floor Covering installed a vinyl laminate floor in the new office.

07/30/2013

Janet H.

Had great assistance in picking out our flooring and professional advise - all of it right on the mark from Heidi. They did a beautiful job on all floors.

Description of Work
Laid hardwood entry (7X12); vinyl kitchen (18X20); 2 baths - vinyl; 3 bed room carpet and 24X26 great room carpeting in new construction. All was perfect and beautiful.

12/30/2012

JAMES K.

Robin Huff helped me pick out a replacement carpet so I did not have to relace other carpet that was not damaged. Everything else went according to plan with no problems. The person that did the installation did an excellent job. I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Water damaged the carpet in my finished basement.

10/30/2012

James R.

Very pleased with the salesperson. Pleased with the time spent with us in selecting our wood choice. Following up with us on our satiffaction with the finished job. The installers were very professional. Answered any question I had. They never left any mess.

Description of Work
We had the house built with linoleum flooring in the kitchen. Later we decided we wanted something different and chose real wood. After picking out the patter the floor was installed. I would recommend a reputable company,

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

11/10/2011

SEAN M.

Project went great.

Description of Work
Great carpet, great service. They were on time and the end result looks awesome!

10/15/2009

Ryan B.

I like that the guy finished up quickly. He was really nice and he asked me how it looked. I think it was overpriced.

Description of Work
Huff Floor Covering installed tile in the bathroom.

07/21/2009

Steven T.

They were prompt and were out as soon as they got the delivery. They gave me a room by room estimate and the price was reasonable. They also did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I hired them to put in carpets.

11/29/2001

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED LINOLEUM FLOOR & REPLACED WITH HARDWOOD FLOOR.

11/29/2001

DONNA S.

Description of Work
THEY PUT IN A HARDWOOD FLOOR.

Lovell's Hardwood Flooring

One of greater Cincinnati's only CERTIFIED Angie's List hardwood flooring contractors located in Ft. Thomas, KY. We are family owned and operated. We offer new hardwood floor installation and existing hardwood floor refinishing. Call today for your free in-home estimate. We under promise and over deliver!

Fabulous Floors of Cincinnati

Resurfacing only 99 cents per square foot! This remarkable Fabulous Floors ® system brings back the beauty and character of your hardwood floors by gently buffing minor nicks and scratches in your floor's finish, without sanding away precious wood. Then adding a protective polyurethane finish to bring out the natural color and shine. Your home is a reflection of you. Your taste! Your Style! By restoring your hardwood floors to their original luster, you add beauty and value to your home. We also offer traditional refinishing and installation at discounted rates.

2022 Super Service Award

Patrick Martino

We specialize in hardwood flooring installations/repairs only. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Flooring, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, laminates, hardwood & blinds.