STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,

With Angi since January 2009

35 years of experience, with 24/7 service. We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

WE PROVIDE FREE INSPECTIONS! New Albany Exterior Solutions LLC specializes in Roofing, Siding , Windows, Insurance and Retail Exterior Restoration. We do things right the first time and guarantee excellent service every single time. We looking forward to hearing from you! Call us today!

Pro Performance Industrial, LLC is a licensed and insured excavation and contracting company located in Ironton, Ohio.

10/26/2013

He is not reliable, and he wont return my phone calls. We signed a contracts, and agreed on a quoted price. He wants more money than he quoted me to do the job. He also made me pay for the materials up front. When I called him, he said he would give me my money back, or we will work something out. I have not heard or seen him since.

Description of Work
He was suppose to put a roof on my house.

01/07/2009

These guys botched the job up from the beginning. They wouldn't show up when they were supposed to be there. In 5 weeks time the worked 23-25 hours. They cut 3 holes in the floor for the supply line for the toilet, and 2 holes for the drain. They damaged hardwood floors in the bedroom closet. They didn't install the corner shower according to the manufacturer recommendations they didn't level it u...

Description of Work
Toilet leaked and damaged floor. I removed toilet, sink, vanity tub and Sheetrock, and knocked down a wall adjoining a bedroom closet. They were supposed to come in replace floor, move pluming around, remove sliding closet door and frame in for a 24" prehung door, frame in wall, install toilet, sink, vanity, corner shower, replace drywall, install light fan combo and 2 sconces.

Category home remodeling