WYATT'S PLUMBING & ELECTRIC

With Angi since July 2010

06/05/2015

Bobbi T.

He did a great job. I know he has done work at our church since then. My main like is that he is really neat and meticulous. He got here quickly when I said I had a problem. He was very knowledgeable of what we needed and his price was good; he was not expensive. I don't have any complaints at all.

Description of Work
I used Joseph Wyatt of Wyatt Plumbing to fix my water heater and get it up to code. He had to replace an overflow tank at the top and also replaced all the tubing.

Category water heater repair

05/24/2012

Lisa M.

They were good and very reasonable. I had another vendor who gave me an estimate and it was $400 more. He came down just in one call.

Description of Work
Wyatt's Plumbing & Electric changed my water heating system from gas to electric and installed a new water heater.

Category water heater repair