Advanced Construction Services LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2010

We are a general contractor that literally does it all and insured and licensed to do all of our work we are licensed in many states we are you 5 star contractor no subs allowed or needed we do all work with our employees which means you save a minimum of 30%....

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi
Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

09/24/2015

called me, gave time, arrived on time, estimated job length, did job within estimation, left premises as found ---were polite, professional, answered questions

Description of Work
dug out, sealed crack preventing future problems

Category foundation repair

06/10/2015

Toms team was professional answered all of my concerns. The team went above and beyond, they removed the brush from my yard, and repaired my post light at no charge. We are very pleased with our deck.

Description of Work
Installed two decks

Category electrician

03/20/2013

Advanced Construction Services LLC were okay. They were pleasant, we didn't go with them because we decided to go with another company.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Advanced Construction Services LLC. They quoted for roof replacement.

12/05/2012

They do things right and do it when they say they will. They do their very best to clean and actively be neat while they work. They are timely and do the work for the price they say they will. They don't invade your privacy. When I asked them to take my appliances out, they were courteous enough to leave the microwave and refrigerator so I could keep the food I had. They also provided guidance but...

Description of Work
They hung drywall, installed and replaced my central air system, they have also installed a new garbage disposal. They finished out a new utility bathroom, with new tile and flooring. They have done a lot of plumbing and electrical work. They have remodeled my kitchen with new appliances and semi-custom new cabinets in my kitchen. Throughout my home, I've had them install windows and doors. The built a gorgeous pergola in my backyard. They helped make the lighting in my kitchen a lot better as well.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

12/04/2012

They really did an outstanding job. I'm really happy with what they did. It matches the home well and you would never know that it was an addition. I would recommend them highly. I plan on using them again. They are really good people.

Description of Work
Put a porch roof over outside patio.

Category electrician,remodeling,replacement windows,home builders

Excavation, foundations, waterproofing, concrete flatwork, framing, plumbing, heating and air, electrical, roofing, drywall, insulation, floorcovering, cabinets, countertops, siding, design/build, general contractor, bucket-truck.