Advanced Construction Services LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2010

7660 Industrial Road

Florence, KY 41042

We are a general contractor that literally does it all and insured and licensed to do all of our work we are licensed in many states we are you 5 star contractor no subs allowed or needed we do all work with our employees which means you save a minimum of 30%.

09/24/2015

Jessica S.

called me, gave time, arrived on time, estimated job length, did job within estimation, left premises as found ---were polite, professional, answered questions

Description of Work
dug out, sealed crack preventing future problems

Category foundation repair

06/10/2015

carla W.

Toms team was professional answered all of my concerns. The team went above and beyond, they removed the brush from my yard, and repaired my post light at no charge. We are very pleased with our deck.

Description of Work
Installed two decks

Category electrician

03/20/2013

David C.

Advanced Construction Services LLC were okay. They were pleasant, we didn't go with them because we decided to go with another company.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Advanced Construction Services LLC. They quoted for roof replacement.

12/05/2012

Linda W.

They do things right and do it when they say they will. They do their very best to clean and actively be neat while they work. They are timely and do the work for the price they say they will. They don't invade your privacy. When I asked them to take my appliances out, they were courteous enough to leave the microwave and refrigerator so I could keep the food I had. They also provided guidance but did not tell me what to do, they always asked what I wanted. If I was ever unsure, they would provide their opinion. Through the remodeling process, they have upgraded my electrical and plumbing to function at very efficient levels that they were not capable of before. The most important thing of all, is that I fully trust them.

Description of Work
They hung drywall, installed and replaced my central air system, they have also installed a new garbage disposal. They finished out a new utility bathroom, with new tile and flooring. They have done a lot of plumbing and electrical work. They have remodeled my kitchen with new appliances and semi-custom new cabinets in my kitchen. Throughout my home, I've had them install windows and doors. The built a gorgeous pergola in my backyard. They helped make the lighting in my kitchen a lot better as well.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

12/04/2012

Alphonse D.

They really did an outstanding job. I'm really happy with what they did. It matches the home well and you would never know that it was an addition. I would recommend them highly. I plan on using them again. They are really good people.

Description of Work
Put a porch roof over outside patio.

Category electrician, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders

Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Award 2022
    Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
    Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend appointments are available if needed. All inspectors are toughly trained. This means that you will always be seen by well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you. Alternate Phone Numbers: Office 855-956-5656

Award 2022
    Offers by Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing on Angi

Excavation, foundations, waterproofing, concrete flatwork, framing, plumbing, heating and air, electrical, roofing, drywall, insulation, floorcovering, cabinets, countertops, siding, design/build, general contractor, bucket-truck.