A & D Painting and Home Improvements

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

A & D Painting is a family owned business. We provide a combined total of 30+ years of experience and expertise....

Jeff Milbauer Painting

*Call today for your FREE estimate* We are an honest reputable company serving the Greater Cincinnati area. We take the time to do the job right. Jeff Milbauer Painting has been proudly offering painting services in Florence for over 30 years with an 'A' rating on Angies List. Our priority is the satisfaction of our clients, so we always take the time to ensure you are satisfied with the design of your space before starting any work. Our skilled and qualified painters have years of experience in small and large painting projects in Florence. They will be working closely with clients to ensure your painting project is successful. When hiring Jeff Milbauer Painting for your Florence area painting needs, we ensure that you do not have to worry about lifting a finger. We will personally empty the spaces to be painted with the utmost care, packaging fragile objects and doing all of the heavy lifting for you. You can rest assured that your floors and carpets will be well protected and that our professional painters will work diligently to ensure the quality of their work. If you have a painting or redecorating project in mind, do not hesitate to give us a call today. We will find a design that works for you and for your environment regardless of your budget or timeline, and we guarantee that you will be more than happy with your new, clean and refreshed home or office in the Florence area. Jeff Milbauer Painting's promise to our Florence area customers is as follows: We will never rush a residential or commercial painting job. We will use the top quality paint and tools to complete your contract to your satisfaction. We will never leave any tools, stains or materials behind that you must clean up. We will always stand behind our work and take pride in our painting service.

Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC

We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with you.

The Brush Brothers

05/03/2013

I have previously used the services of this company recently. Wife and I wanted them back to paint a rear bedroom of ours. Great job as usual. Thanks again A and D.

Description of Work
Paint the bedroom in the rear of the house.

Category interior painters

To the [member's name removed] family. Thank you for allowing us to come back in to your home and paint additional rooms, as always, we look forward to accompany your painting needs! You all are an outstanding family to work for! We also look forward to your bathroom remodel and exterior work! Again, thank you for all the work you have given us! Arnold Simpson Owner/Operator A&D Painting

03/26/2013

My wife and I decided we would have professional painters paint some interior rooms in our house this time around so we sent the job out for bids. After having A and D Painting come out to the house and provide us a quote, we decided to go with them. I had A and D come to the house beforehand to schedule the job and answer any and all questions we had. They were really flexible with the dates we s...

Description of Work
The rooms painted were; The living room and ceiling and all trim including built in bookcase The adjacent hallway and ceiling with all trim, The kitchen and ceiling with all trim, The adjacent foyer area and ceiling with trim and a bedroom also with trim and no ceiling.

Category interior painters

Thank you for allowing us to come in to your home and paint the things you needed painted. We really enjoyed talking to you and your family and look forward to providing future work as needed. Thanks, Arnold Simpson A&D Painting

08/21/2012

I was very pleased with the overall work for the following reasons:- Price was as quoted for labor and they provided me with all of the reciepts for the supplies so I could easily see there was no mark up of the prices.- For unused material I was given the option to keep it for future projects or could return it and get my money back.- Work was done well and I was asked my preference on certain th...

Description of Work
I had two rooms painted. One was a 1/2 bath with one acceent wall and the other was a bedrooms which was painted and wainscoting.Arnold and Donald picked up all of the supplies (paint, wainscoting, etc.).They arrived on time for the work and quote.

Category interior painters

Member, thank you so much for allowing us to come into your home and let us paint. I am pleased to know that your happy with the work we have done. I look forward to any future work you may have, just give me a call when your ready for us to come back for the other rooms you need painted. Thanks, Arnold

07/28/2012

We recently purchased a new home that was in need of some updating. Arnold came out and, in one day, patched and painted our entire 25 ft x 35 ft X 2 story family room. The room has a lot of cut-in work around the fireplace and 12 windows across the back wall. He did an amazing job!! I'll be having him back in a few weeks to repaint the dining room.

Description of Work
Paint and patch the walls and ceiling of our 25 ft by 35 ft family room with a 2 story vaulted ceiling.

Category interior painters

Thank you for allowing me to come in to your home and paint. You have a lovely home. I look forward to coming back and painting your second floor. Thanks, Arnold

07/28/2012

Arnold was referred by a friend. He provided an estimate, began work within the week. Once work began, he was timely, professional, clean, and met all timelines.

Description of Work
The exterior trim, doors, shutters, bay window and 2 car garage door were painted on my 3500 sq ft home.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for using A & D Painting. I am very pleased to have done the work you needed finished. Look forward to doing more work you may have in the future. Thanks, Arnold

We specialize in interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, and a sundry of other jobs.