Sewn In Time

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2012

I have a sewing business out of my home. I work when you need me....

02/06/2014

Did a good job, on time, good price. I will take more work to her. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lady hemmed two pair of pants for me, jeans and cords.

CATEGORY alterations

Thank you. It was a pleasure serving you.

12/11/2013

I took my dress in to be hemmed up. When we got there she had me try the dress on so she could pin it where I needed it. Upon picking it up, I heard a dog barking from inside another room and you could smell cigarette smoke and there were ashtrays laying around. I had to air out my dress for two days to make sure it didnt smell of animals or cigarettes.

CATEGORY alterations

When you dropped the dress off you knew we smoked. My husband smokes in his office in the back of the house. As for the dog he was in the room away from you. You did not say it either situation offended you. My husband is disabled and not able to go outside to smoke.

12/06/2013

After being let down by Davids Bridal when they told me they would not alter my dress which was bought from them because I bought it 8 years ago...I went to Rainbow Cleaners and was told they didn't have an alterations person. I did a google search for alterations places in town and got the number. I called her to explain what my issue was with my dress. She told me to come right over. I went stra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She altered my wedding dress for me. She had to let out the hips and waist area because I had a baby and could not fit the dress.

08/10/2013

I went to her house she pinned it were it needed taken in. She took my number and made notes about what she was to do. She called me two days later and had my dress ready. It fit perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Altered my dress for my sisters wedding.

08/10/2013

I called her she came to my home because I am disabled. We discussed what needed to be done. She took them home replaced the Velcro and brought them back to me,the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She fixed the velcro on my binders.

CATEGORY alterations

Repair, Alter - Wedding Dresses, Horse Blankets, Boat Covers, Couch & Chair Cushions.

Custom Designs