Chris Bennett Contractor

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2006

Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, plumbing, hvac. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

The Brush Brothers

RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi

03/23/2018

Chris was punctual and thorough. His attention to detail was excellent. Through each step of the project he was flexible and listened to our requests. The job was completed on time, on budget and better than we had planned.

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/01/2016

Chris did a great job. I showed him a picture of the fence I wanted and he built the exact thing. He was on time, personable, and hard working. I will not hesitate to have him complete work on my house in the future. I just hope he doesn't get even busier with all of these good reviews! :)

Description of Work
New privacy fence built and concrete step repaired

Category fencing,woodworking

11/09/2015

Chris was terrific. Would and have recommended him to others. His price was definitely the best out of all the estimates that I received, and I was very pleased with the quality of work. He was very pleasant, and he did not show annoyance when I added additional projects. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Christ did a variety of jobs around my house so I could put the house on the market, including putting up sheetrock wall in the basement family room and building a cabinet to cover the gas meter from existing materials. He painted the entire basement family room, including woodwork, painted a and bathroom, stairway and upstairs hall. He also did a number of minor repairs and jobs, including installing a new mailbox on my front porch, building a face in my kitchen cabinetry where a built-in table had been, and fixing a hinge on a corner cupboard that hasn't stayed shut in decades.

Category woodworking

10/23/2015

Chris was awesome, he works long hours and he does a great job on everything he touches.. He was working when I left for work and still working when I came home. I can't say enough about him. We plan on using him again this winter and would recommend him to any friends or family. I believe our neighbor is starting to use him as well.

Description of Work
Dry wall - Built a railing / bookshelf for our top floor stairwell Finished a bathroom Tiled our bar area

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking

06/26/2015

Chris did a fantastic job! He showed up promptly, completed the work with a high degree of quality, and cleaned up when finished. Would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Installation of a mail slot in a wooden door.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Drywall, plaster, hardwood floor refinishing, ceramic tile, kitchens & baths, interior & exterior painting, replacement windows, woodworking, trim work.

Roofing.