Bryant Heating & Cooling

With Angi since November 2013

23 E 32nd St

Covington, KY 41015

When you’re having problems with your heating or air conditioning you want relief as fast as possible. Bryant Heating & Cooling realizes this, which is why we are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Because at Bryant Heating & Cooling, we aren’t comfortable unless you are.

08/20/2022

Kate W.

Tyler, Andrew and Logan spent 10-1/2 hours getting everything finished for me. Had to retrofit some duct work, but it was done cheerfully and accurately, and they hauled away the old units. Bryant may cost more than others, but with a 10-year warranty for repair and parts, it is so worth it for my peace of mind and comfort. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replacement of AC unit and furnace - over 14 years old.

09/25/2017

Emily H.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the A Rating and your business.

09/07/2017

Arlie H.

Offered a cheap price to clean .but charged $249 .00 to plug in a $49.00 capacitor

Description of Work
Cleaned outside unit and replaced Capacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer flat rate pricing for all our repairs. We apologize you were not completely satisfied with the service you received. If you would like to speak to someone about your service, please give us a call at 502.363.2451.

Stephen K.

There was no charge for this visit. I would give them all A's.

Description of Work
They came out to service the unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive rating; we appreciate your business and your feedback!

Stephen K.

There was just one worker came out to complete the service and it took maybe a half an hour.

Description of Work
They did a yearly check-up on my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Stephen K.

I've used them in the past. Their price was competitive. I think there was probably two workers who completed the job and it took a couple of hours maybe; I don't really remember that.

Description of Work
I bought my air conditioner from them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and are glad you were satisfied with the check and clean service.

05/08/2017

Michelle C.

Good. Quickly diagnosed issue. Prompt replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced motor on our AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing Bryant Heating & Cooling and for taking time to leave a positive rating. We appreciate your feedback!

05/06/2017

Jeff D.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [member name removed]--we appreciate your business and that you took time to leave an A Rating. We're glad you were pleased with the service you received.

02/06/2017

Jerry H.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]--we appreciate the A Rating!

02/02/2017

Michael K.

The two gentlemen that came were nice and informative. They showed me with a scope where the heat exchange had a small crack and recommended we replace the furnace at some point. The reason I gave a C rating is because not even a month later the motor started making noise and then completely quit. When I took it apart it looked like there wasn't any lubrication on the shaft. This seems like something that should have been caught during maintenance inspection and fixed. There aren't too many moving parts on a furnace so I would think that these should definitely be part of any inspection.

Description of Work
Maintenance on furnace

01/23/2017

Lynn D.

They're expensive, this is not a joke. It really works well.

Description of Work
They installed a tank-less water heater and I think they did a check on the furnace for winter.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/13/2017

Lorraine S.

They came to check my furnace and changed my thermostat. I was really happy that I was able to schedule an appointment when I called at 530 am. They were prompt and came when they said they would. I will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your recommendations!

12/31/2016

Julie B.

I do sales consulting for a living , so here's a few items for improvement. When you walk in a house to provide an estimate ...don't say ..how much money were you planning on spending? Also...writing/ listing serial numbers on a piece of company paper with the associated prices is not as helpful as providing a pictured catalog of product with details , beyond just btu's and efficiency rating. The gentleman was here for a total of 10 minutes compared to the 45 minutes that the other provider spent covering the details of what the costs would entail. Yes, I am loving my HVAC unit from an A rated provider.

Description of Work
Replacing Heating and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to share about your experience. We will review this with the technician who was at your home and are glad you found a company you are satisfied with.

11/07/2016

Brandi C.

salesman, Chris was responsive, flexible. financing was the best of all the companies we compared. installation was complete within 4 hours on a Saturday!!

Description of Work
bought new AC and Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]--please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

01/13/2016

Jim C.

Description of Work
Winter service. It went very well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your business!

07/29/2015

Delores P.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a rating--we appreciate your business!

03/11/2015

Doug L.

Bryant has a special for annual furnace maintenance for $65 advertised on their website. I called Bryant to have them come and maintain a furnace in the house I had just purchased. The furnace to be serviced was a large Lennox furnace placed in the house in the 70's by a previous owner. Bryant was prompt to arrive, professional in the conduct of the work. However when they pointed out to me correctly that the natural gas furnace had a cracked heat exchanger, and told me it was dangerous to continue use of the product I then asked if they could provide an estimate for replacement of this old furnace with a new one since they were here onsite. I have a strong suspicion that the technician was communicating with a person at their central office. The technician provided a verbal estimate of replacing the furnace of $4,600. Before leaving the technician said that they would discuss price matching if someone came under their bid. There was no written estimate and no follow-up after this verbal estimate. I contacted another provider that provided an estimate over $1,000 cheaper for a comparable unit of the same BTU and better efficiency. I chose to accept this bid and have been very happy with that choice. I feel Bryant was excellent in the service aspect of the maintenance call, however they fell short in the expansion of services for me. They should have provided their lowest price first and put it in writing and I am sure they could have been doing the work the next day.

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. The technician should have provided you with a written estimate. If you ever need a new unit in the future, we will be happy to try to price match on similar equipment. We hope you will consider us for service in the future. Best Regards, Bryant Heating & Cooling

02/15/2015

Deborah P.

Our furnace broke on Valentine's Day, which was also a Saturday. It is a 12 yr old gas Bryant furnace. The gas wasn't igniting, so it was likely a part had broken due to age. We noticed the heat wasn't coming on at 3:30 pm and started to call companies to get a technician out the same day. Bryant was the 3rd company we called and the only one that would send someone out the same day. The person that answered the phone was pleasant and knowledgeable. The technician called us within 15 minutes and was at our house in about an hour. The service technician was very nice and confirmed that the ignitor had broken then quoted us a price to replace. He was at the house less than an hour repairing the furnace. Very happy with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Serviced our furnace that was broken.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review of your experience. We are glad we were able to provide you with excellent service and appreciate your business.

01/01/2015

Hermine V.

Everything is fine. We have a Bryant furnace and this is the only company we will use.

Description of Work
Tuned up the furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review of your experience. We are glad to be your HVAC company.

10/14/2014

James W.

They were pretty good. They installed a new filter as well. They were professional, timely, responsive, and they provided a good review of what they had done.

Description of Work
They did a tune-up on our furnace and a/c.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your review and your business. Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

07/07/2014

Norma L.

They tried to cheat me. They put in a 2 ton unit and the heating unit was comparable to the smaller unit. They did not tell me it was a smaller unit when I asked them the size of the unit. They looked me in the eye and lied to me and cheated me. If you have used them in the past, you should check your unit to make sure you got what you paid for. The vice president did some of the installing and he was the one that lied to me about the size of the unit. His name is Lee Brooks.

Description of Work
They were supposed to install a 2.5 ton ac unit. They were also supposed to install a heating unit that was comparable to the size of the ac unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback. After receiving the wrong equipment from the supplier and installing it, we were able to correct the problem by installing the correct sized unit once the mistake was realized. We have checks and balances within our business. We appreciate the fact you brought it to our attention. Once we knew, we reacted appropriately and changed the unit to the correct size. Once the paperwork got to our accounting team, they also would have caught the mistake. We apologize for the inconvenience and assure you this was an honest mistake, not an intentional action. Sincerely, Bryant Heating & Cooling

05/01/2014

Christopher W.

Quick, thorough and efficient. Most importantly, he noticed an issue with the water heater and it's expansion tank that required me calling the original (different) company that installed it. Thanks for the sharp eye and attention to detail Ernie!

Description of Work
Ernie came out to do an AC check as part of a hating and cooling maintenance package I purchased on Deal Chicken for $89.

01/08/2014

Lana S.

The price is very reasonable. They answered all my questions and were very thorough.

Description of Work
They cleaned the furnace and replaced the filter.

01/02/2014

Judi H.

He was not friendly. He was only here for 15 minutes and charged too much. I could have done it myself and I even took the pipe off for him. If I hadn't taken the pipe off he would have left.

Description of Work
He unclogged the drain that water goes through.

12/26/2013

Pamela T.

I bought a plan and had the humidifier fixed. Ernie will come back in the spring and I will not pay any more unless there is a problem with my A/C. Ernie returned again this past Monday because I was concerned my humidifier was still not working. It was working and he explained the issue to my husband and me. There were no charges because there is a 30 day warranty on the work done. I am very pleased with the work, the professionalism, and the cost was very reasonable compared to the company that previously did the maintenance on my furnace and A/C. I also wonder if the other company lied to me about services that were done. There is a good chance that things they told me were needed were not needed. I kept the humidifier filter the other person took out, said needed to be changed, but as I now know, it is in great shape. It will be used in the future because it is basically a brand new filter. The other company was very expensive - charges for every little thing, maintenance contract is very expensive and service questionable.

Description of Work
I had maintenance done on my furnace and humidifier.

DUCTZ of Fairfield/Mason

We adhere to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Standards as well as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and EPA checklist. My DUCTZ company provides customers with Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Restoration services in the Fairfield/Mason, Ohio area. When your family needs HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning or Air Duct Cleaning you will receive the highest level of dedication and professionalism in the industry. Additional email - customerservice@ductz.com. Additional DBA - DUCTZ International Inc. Additional phone - 513-335-5252, 513-403-5900

Comfort Air Technologies

When you are in need of a heating and cooling company, Comfort Air Technologies is the area's best locally-owned and operated HVAC company that provides quality HVAC services to fit your needs. We strive to offer the best customer service with quality products. We can handle everything from heating repairs to air conditioning replacements. Rest easy knowing we will make sure your home is comfortable for your family. Call today for a free quote!

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

Offers by Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential Heating And Cooling Service On All Brands Of Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Fan Coils, And Thermostats. Geothermal Heating And Cooling Systems, High Efficiency Air Conditioning Systems, High Efficiency Gas Furnaces, High Efficiency Heat Pump Units, Hybrid Heating And Cooling Systems, Whole House Zone Control Systems, Duct Design And Modification, Air Duct Cleaning