Bryant Heating & Cooling

With Angi since November 2013

4.4

When you’re having problems with your heating or air conditioning you want relief as fast as possible. Bryant Heating & Cooling realizes this, which is why we are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Because at Bryant Heating & Cooling, we aren’t comfortable unless you are. Choosing a home comfort system is a big decision, so knowing about the company that stands behind your heating and cooling systems is very important. Bryant Heating & Cooling has been your neighbor since 1940. We are family owned and operated and our family’s reputation is on the line every time we come see you. This means if for some reason you have a problem with our service, we really want to know about it because all of our work is 100% guaranteed. We are a full service heating and cooling company staffed by experienced, trained professionals. We can help with repair, cleaning (including duct work), remodeling, or new construction of your heating and cooling systems. Bryant Heating & Cooling is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer; however we service all brands of furnaces and air conditioning systems. We are licensed, insured and bonded and our technicians are factory certified. Our technicians are licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the North American Technician Excellence (NATE), which is the leading certification program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry. NATE is the only test supported by the entire industry ...

Jacobs Mechanical, Inc.

Jacobs Mechanical is a family owned business that has been serving the greater Cincinnati HVAC industry since 1922. For nearly a century Jacobs (formerly B&J Jacobs Company) has developed a reputation as one of the leading HVAC/sheet metal contractors in the region. We’ve performed work on projects large and small, all the while honing our skills across a variety of disciplines. From fabrication to installation, welding, air/water balancing, and beyond. Our residential department was developed to fulfill the needs outside of our commercial and industrial markets. Our skilled technicians are trained in all of the latest industry practices, and can overcome virtually any problem quickly and correctly. Our in-house fabrication shop allows us to avoid unnecessary additional costs associated with outsourcing, and ensures quicker response times for our raw material needs. We offer 24-hour emergency service availability, flexible financing options, and free estimates. Whether you have an emergency repair after hours, are looking to upgrade your home’s HVAC system, or just want to have seasonal service – Jacobs Mechanical should be your preferred contractor of choice.

Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund your money!

Offers by Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

Offers by Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air  on Angi

09/07/2017

Offered a cheap price to clean .but charged $249 .00 to plug in a $49.00 capacitor

Description of Work
Cleaned outside unit and replaced Capacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer flat rate pricing for all our repairs. We apologize you were not completely satisfied with the service you received. If you would like to speak to someone about your service, please give us a call at 502.363.2451.

08/26/2017

I've used them in the past. Their price was competitive. I think there was probably two workers who completed the job and it took a couple of hours maybe; I don't really remember that.

Description of Work
I bought my air conditioner from them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and are glad you were satisfied with the check and clean service.

08/26/2017

There was no charge for this visit. I would give them all A's.

Description of Work
They came out to service the unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive rating; we appreciate your business and your feedback!

08/26/2017

There was just one worker came out to complete the service and it took maybe a half an hour.

Description of Work
They did a yearly check-up on my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

05/08/2017

Good. Quickly diagnosed issue. Prompt replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced motor on our AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing Bryant Heating & Cooling and for taking time to leave a positive rating. We appreciate your feedback!

02/02/2017

The two gentlemen that came were nice and informative. They showed me with a scope where the heat exchange had a small crack and recommended we replace the furnace at some point. The reason I gave a C rating is because not even a month later the motor started making noise and then completely quit. When I took it apart it looked like there wasn't any lubrication on the shaft. This seems like something that should have been caught during maintenance inspection and fixed. There aren't too many moving parts on a furnace so I would think that these should definitely be part of any inspection.

Description of Work
Maintenance on furnace

01/23/2017

They're expensive, this is not a joke. It really works well.

Description of Work
They installed a tank-less water heater and I think they did a check on the furnace for winter.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/13/2017

They came to check my furnace and changed my thermostat. I was really happy that I was able to schedule an appointment when I called at 530 am. They were prompt and came when they said they would. I will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your recommendations!

12/31/2016

I do sales consulting for a living , so here's a few items for improvement. When you walk in a house to provide an estimate ...don't say ..how much money were you planning on spending? Also...writing/ listing serial numbers on a piece of company paper with the associated prices is not as helpful as providing a pictured catalog of product with details , beyond just btu's and efficiency rating. The gentleman was here for a total of 10 minutes compared to the 45 minutes that the other provider spent covering the details of what the costs would entail. Yes, I am loving my HVAC unit from an A rated provider.

Description of Work
Replacing Heating and Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to share about your experience. We will review this with the technician who was at your home and are glad you found a company you are satisfied with.

11/07/2016

salesman, Chris was responsive, flexible. financing was the best of all the companies we compared. installation was complete within 4 hours on a Saturday!!

Description of Work
bought new AC and Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]--please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Residential Heating And Cooling Service On All Brands Of Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Fan Coils, And Thermostats. Geothermal Heating And Cooling Systems, High Efficiency Air Conditioning Systems, High Efficiency Gas Furnaces, High Efficiency Heat Pump Units, Hybrid Heating And Cooling Systems, Whole House Zone Control Systems, Duct Design And Modification, Air Duct Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available