AFFORDABLE PLUMBING CO

With Angi since October 2007

Durable Plumbing

A locally ran business that is affordable and trustworthy. Our jobs are done right and with integrity!

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides high-quality residential plumbing services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained plumbers, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today.

Offers by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati on Angi

05/31/2014

Description of Work
I called this plumber bc I had used them before and had no problem, after that I have called them back on two separate occasions and they did not show r call. I waited and called them back to see if they were still going to show and they said someone would contact me and no one ever did . I would not recommend them.

01/01/2013

It was okay. He (the owner) arrived with his daughter and I believe she performed part of the work, although I did not watch. It took them approximately 30-40 minutes to complete all of the work. He charged me $150 for the work. I feel that was a little high. He had me make the check out to him individually and not to his company. That bothered me.

Description of Work
I had a toilet that kept running. That required the insides to be replaced. The kitchen sink had been dripping for the past couple of months. He replaced a part. I don't recall exactly what it was. The items I asked to have fixed were completed.

07/06/2012

Affordable Plumbing did a wonderful job and we would use them again. I also had a very good experience with them.

Description of Work
I had a main line seal problem and they fixed it.

11/20/2009

Ray did a terrific job. He not only did each of the jobs I asked him to but told me that he could fix a pump on my furnace that I was complaining about (I thought I needed an HVAC person to do that). He'll order the pump and replace it when it comes in. As for the rest of the work: Ray fixed each problem, always explaining to me what he was doing and why. The ice maker tubing was originally plasti...

Description of Work
There was a whole list of things: Replace the corroded pipe from the utility sink draining into the floor of the basement Fix a leaky kitchen faucet Fix a commode that was not flushing properly Fix a leaky outside faucet Replace tubing to the ice maker in the freezer that split

06/17/2009

Hooked up to an existing drain in a few minutes. The existing drain path could not be cleared due to a collapse of the line somewhere within the cement foundation using multiple methods to clear or find the blockage, Ray created a new path and installed hot water line where none existed. When it became apparent that piping associated with the hot water in the church was cross connected some where ...

Description of Work
Plumbed a sink to a drain pipe as opposed to a sump pump in a bucket in an area of our church that bridged old and new construction and had had several layers of plumbing installed over the past 110 years and three separate additions to the original building.