Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

low-bid home repairs offers all types of interior and exterior home improvements at affordable prices. i myself have been in the construction business for over 25 years and have had the opportunity to work in several different areas of the country. we are registered state and federal tax id # 80-0666389 we give a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 3 year warranty on all labor, call for your free estimate 606-528-3770ask for steve...

Envision Remodeling

We are a family owned remodeling company specializing in bath and siding. We promise to be honest and straightforward with every customer. We provide clear expectations of pricing and the scope of work being provided. We will respect every home as if it were our own. We will leave the area cleaner than we found it. Our installers are masters in their field and have impeccable attention to detail that is sure to leave you delighted with the outcome.

Offers by Envision Remodeling  on Angi

04/22/2011

Too many red flags, did not use.

Description of Work
Called Low-Bid for a roof replacement. They responded very quickly and were very nice. However, then initially gave me a verbal quote for 10K, quickly came down to 8k, and 3 days later when they gave me a written quote it was down to 5800. (red flag #1). The written quote also asked for half up front. (red flag #2) I asked around about them and received some very bad comments. (red flag #3). Due to all the "red flag" choose not to use them.

I myself am pretty new to angies list but I will respond to Member's so called "red flag allert" Member may be confused about a "SPUR OF THE MOMENT ESTIMATE" and an actual written quote one is taken a little time to really asses the situation and in his case wieghed in his favor. after all the business is called LOW-BID HOME REPAIRS

Residential & commercial frame carpentry, roof replacement & vinyl siding, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, interior and exterior painting, home improvements & repairs, exterior wall coverings, vinyl & wood siding, stone veneer, window replacement, porches and decks & custom wood work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available