Please call for more details.

AnyWeather Roofing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2010

1010 Windsor Dr Ste 205

Cold Spring, KY 41076

AnyWeather Roofing is a Cincinnati roofing company. All of our commercial and residential roofing contractor services are available throughout Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Dayton, OH. We are a family owned company that is GAF Master Elite roofing certified, A+ rated BBB Accredited

08/21/2019

Thomas D.

Basically Any Weather inspected the roof, took pictures, and removed sample shingles for my claim against the shingle manufacturer.

Description of Work
I had Any Weather complete the job another contractor failed to follow through on.

06/21/2019

Dolores M.

They are very good and they got it done for a day only.

Description of Work
They did roof installation.

05/08/2018

Kevin H.

Great service. Jesse Blaine knows his business .This is the second time I've used AnyWeather roofing. On this job I also had 2 other bids and were all comparable in price .Since I have dealt with AnyWeather before , I felt more at ease hiring them and I was right.

Description of Work
Roof ,total tear off and replace. New gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/20/2018

Justin M.

Extremely quick and responsive. Great work was done repairing my siding and it looks amazing.

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category roofing, siding

04/17/2018

Carmen H.

We had a roof leak with missing shingles from a storm. Shane responded quickly and patched the roof temporarily until the insurance adjuster came. He met the adjuster at the house and did all of the leg work for us. He and the roofers were very skilled and knowledgeable about the products. Roof was replaced quickly and NO MESS was left behind. I highly recommend Anyweather Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/17/2018

Craig G.

Excellent. Very professional and responsive!

Description of Work
New roof, vent, and remove old chimney

02/26/2018

Nicole W.

Completely gained my trust. Originally I had written a review of Jessie and my experience with Any Weather. The diagnosis was not right and the work was not completed correctly. While dealing with him, I was getting nowhere. Everything changed when the business discovered my experience. They came back out, corrected everything that was wrong, genuinely cared, and went beyond my expectations in every way. I couldn't believe it. I do not believe they will be the cheapest around but they stand behind their work. They know their employees strengths and move people around accordingly. They spent time fixing my issues as soon as they found out about it. My job was relatively small but they treated it like it was really important. Several people came out and the service was unbelievable. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
box gutter work roof leak repair

02/02/2018

Amy H.

Jesse really assisted in the process of getting a new roof. He worked well with the insurance company and was always prompt in communicating (phone/text/email). The process went smoothly and quickly, with the exception of getting the roof installed. We had a very rough winter and it took some time for the snow to melt. The first decent weekend the crew was there and installed the new roof within the day. They layed tarps to cover the property and did the best they could to pick up the debris from the roof (hard to do with snow still on the ground).

Description of Work
New roof installed

10/18/2017

Valerie B.

Great customer service and quality workmanship. Very responsive to calls and questions.

Description of Work
Old shingles removed and new roof installed.

06/16/2017

Heidi D.

He was very professional, quickly identified what needed done, fixed it, and was on his way. I was happy with the work and the price.

Description of Work
We needed some flashing repaired on our roof.

05/02/2017

Abby E.

They were terrific from start to finish. We got a bunch of estimates, and they were the only ones to actually go up on our roof during that part of the process. They used the estimate provided by our insurance company, which was a relief. The workers were great; they got it done in one day, and we've found zero nails around the house in the weeks after the work was completed. The roof looks terrific. We've had two neighbors ask us who these guys were and where we found them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/07/2016

Patricia M.

Storm damage repairs to roof following the storm on October 19, 2016. Jesse came out to the house to look at damage on October 21, 2016, same day provided email quote and agreement. Signed agreement emailed to Jesse on Monday, October 24th and payment for half of the cost of the repairs was provided to him on the same date. When asked when repairs would be made I was told 5 days from receipt of contract and payment. Five days after my check was cashed on October 28th, I called the office to get some idea of when someone would be out to do the repairs. Very nice women told me that she would have someone call me with that information, never received a call. On Monday, October 31st my husband sent an email request to Jesse Blaine asking for a date and time they would be out to the house to do the repairs. Jesse sent an email reply that someone would be contacting us with a date, no call no date. On Thursday, November 3rd I called the office again and was asked to call Jesse on his cell. Jesse then referred me to Shane who I assume was the project foreman/supervisor and was told they would be out on either Friday, November 4th or Monday, November 7th. Well, 11/4 and 11/7 pass and were still waiting for our repairs to be done. My husband sends another email to Jesse Blaine on 11/7 and finally on Tuesday, 11/8 the crew shows to do the repairs, however we never received an email or a call letting us know. I wasn't going answer the question on would we hire them again but i had to submit this review, I don't know right now if I would. I think the crew was professional and provided quality service. Everyone I interacted with on the phone was very nice but I had to chase them and never received any information even when I called. They need to work on their responsiveness to their customers. Two very nice technicians showed up and worked for few hours doing the repairs they appeared to be very thorough in their work. I believe they provided a fair price

Description of Work
Storm damage repairs to roof following a storm on October 19, 2016

10/30/2016

Jim M.

Rodney and Tony were excellent. Rodney quickly got me scheduled for repair and pricing was very fair. Tony did a great job on the pipe boot replacement and was totally efficient with his 30+ yrs experience.

Description of Work
Replace pipe boot

09/26/2016

Vicki S.

Not well - they were supposed to repair the roof, but the individual who showed up said he could only provide an estimate. When I called on 9/19 I explicitly asked for them to send someone out to fix the roof, and she noted the minimum charge would be $440. The price was high when I knew the repair would only take about 10 minutes.

Description of Work
I tried to have Any Weather Roofing repair 2 shingles that were blown off.

This seems to be a mistake. We have no record of servicing this customer or this address. Also, it's north of Columbus which is out of our service area.

09/13/2016

Steve W.

Great. Price was good, response was excellent. Service was very professional

Description of Work
Repair flat roof leak around skylight

Category roofing, skylights

09/10/2016

Rachel H.

Jesse was great to work with. The quote came very fast and was very reasonable for the size of our roof. They came within three days of their projected installation date and the roof was installed in less than a day. It looks great and I'd definitely recommend them due to their service and price.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

07/06/2016

LAURA & STEVE R.

Very impressed with the crew's expertise, professionalism, and cleanliness. ?From the bidding process to the completion of the project every individual from Anyweather Roofing made sure that our wants and needs were addressed and covered. The finished product looks amazing!

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter tear off and replacement

06/27/2016

Stephen R.

Any Weather Roofing is a wonderful company and as long as I am in the area I will not use another Roofing company. I called on a Thursday and the receptionist worked some magic to have a technician come out the following day to fit my schedule. The technician Rodney, called me prior to his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Rodney investigated my issue and informed me that he believed that my roof was in great shape and that the leak was a result of a crack in my window. I find this to be absolutely amazing!!! Rodney was very honest and did not just make up something so he could charge me for it. That type of honesty makes me want to give this company my business. I want to thank Rodney and Any Weather Roofing for their honest business practices. I will be a life long customer because of their fair service!!

Description of Work
They came out to look at my roof and investigate a leak.

02/24/2016

Dustin and Emily M.

We noticed a leak coming in through an upstairs closet this morning that had been dripping on my work shirts. I called Any Weather Roofing and spoke to a very friendly receptionist and then a very knowledgeable owner. They said I would get a call shortly from Shane, their technician. I received a call from him within the hour and met him at my house 30 minutes later where he was already out with his ladder. He diagnosed the issue in under ten minutes and fixed a set of loose shingles that had torn away from the front of the house within 15 minutes. He also diagnosed another intermittent leak due to to an incorrectly installed satellite dish from the previous owner that had placed unsealed screws through our flashing. He sealed those in under five minutes. During this time, he also told me my options for maintaining our flat steel roof to extend the life, gave me the name of a good painter, and the name of a concrete company that could seal some minor cracks on my front porch. Last, but not least, he refused to charge me for something he considered to be too simple a job. Shane is a true professional and I now know to call Any Weather Roofing for any of my roofing issues going forward.

Description of Work
Fixed some loose shingles that led to a leak and sealed an incorrectly installed satellite dish cable.

Our pleasure [Member Name Removed]. We aim to have nothing but the best customer service in the Greater Cincinnati area. Thanks for the great review. Let us know if you ever need anything else Jesse AnyWeather Roofing GM

03/25/2015

Christopher K.

It went great. Jesse was early for the appointment and was very professional and courteous while he was at my house. He was able to complete the work very quickly and the work that was done was top notch.

Description of Work
Jesse came out to inspect 2 different sections of my roof to make sure they were properly sealed.

03/23/2015

Martin G.

Came at appointed time, Evaluated roof. Friendly and responsive. An excellent individual and company.

Description of Work
inspected roof as requested by homeowner's insurance company.

03/10/2015

Terri R.

Great.. He was on time. Very nice person. And very quick to fix the leak. He recommended it to be looked at after snow and ice cleared

Description of Work
Cleaned snow off my roof to stop 3 leaks from destroying a room of my house. When snow and ice clear he will Silvie check his work and confirm no real damage. Very pleasant to work with!

03/01/2015

Ellen N.

I recently purchased a rental property that needed the roof replaced. I obtained several quotes from roofing contractors in the area and decided to go with Anyweather Roofing and I'm glad I did! Jesse quickly came out and evaluated the roof, discussed step by step the process in replacing it, and provided a selection of different colors to chose from. The quote was competitive compared to the other quotes I was given. A few days later, the team came to the house, removed the slate without making a mess, and installed a new shingle roof surprisingly quick. I have not had any issues with my roof since. I highly recommend to anyone needing repairs or replacement to their roof.

Description of Work
Removed slate and installed new roof.

02/20/2015

Snezana T.

We had to have our roof repaired and some siding replaced due to wind damage. The staff assisted us in every step of the process. They worked closely with our insurance company and made all the necessary arrangements regarding the estimate and payment. The crew was professional and completed the work in a timely manner. We are very satisfied and would use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

02/19/2015

Ashley F.

I noticed shingles on my front lawn a few days after a windstorm. I called Any Weather Roofing to come out and give me an estimate. I'm a new home owner, so I only noticed the shingles, when they came out they noticed some other things that may have come from the wind storm. They gave me a quote and offered to come back when my insurance adjuster was available to give me an insurance quote on the damage. They handled everything from there. I'm also a college student and work full time, so they were able to handle all the details with my insurance company - they even pointed out wind damage that I hadn't noticed to the insurance company to make sure it would be covered. They scheduled a time to replace the roof so I was there when they started, and when I came home from work it was finished! They cleaned up any loose nails from the old roof, and any mess that could have been made while they were installing. It was as if they were never even there! Except for the brand new roof, of course!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof after it was damaged by wind.