EasyPro Property Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2012

“I truly believe that our team is what sets us apart from the competition. With our holistic approach to our client’s needs & challenges, every member of our team goes above and beyond to help provide realist solutions that maintain the great relationship our clients have come to expect from us! –DJ Carroll ~ President/Founder EasyPro can tackle the following services for you ****ROOF CLEANING**** ****POWER WASHING**** ****LAWN CARE**** ****LANDSCAPING**** ****WINDOW CLEANING**** What ever your tasks at hand are, you can rest assured that your needs will be handled by well trained, uniformed technicians and supported by an unmatched customer service infrastructure that has a documented less than 2% call back rate! To solve your curb appeal challenges now contact us!...

03/04/2015

It turned out terribly and they were not able to do the work.  When I called them and gave them a three week window they were too busy to do anything.  I called Angie’s List and they tried to find someone else and this was also unsuccessful.  Also, they wouldn't return the money as I was told it was past the 30 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the Deal for Fall yard clean-up.

CATEGORY lawn service

[member name removed]- I am sorry that we were booked too far out to work with your timeline. We stay extremely busy due to the outstanding service and amazing quality of work we provide. However- It angers me that AL would not refund you the money. Please contact me and we can work together to get your money back from them. I think the F rating here should go to Angies List.

01/27/2015

No work performed.  No work scheduled.  Communication issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor never scheduled it, after advertising a discounted price on Angie's List.  Communication issue.

CATEGORY lawn service

AL - please contact [Member Name Removed] again - this was a his hap in communication. It has since been corrected and the estimate was sent to the correct email address. [Member Name Removed]- we look forward to working with you!

09/01/2014

It went very well and they have been excellent at the follow-up.  Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up the landscaping, pressure washed the whole house, cleaned the decks, and wood chipped a large pile of debris.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

Was a pleasure working with you! Don't forget about our referral program!

07/28/2014

Excellent!  A guy came with a commercial pressure washer, followed by a rotating scrub brush. A few days later after the concrete had dried, two guys came to seal the concrete. First they blew off any debris, and then sealed using a roller and paint brush. They were very careful and detailed in everything that they did. I was very impressed with their workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and sealed concrete driveway and patio.

CATEGORY pressure washing

It was a pleasure doing business with you good sir! I'm glad our guys lived up to the standard I set for my company!!! Don't forget about our $50 referral program - Any pay client you send to us that spends over $400 we will send you a $50 bonus! Look forward to working with you in the future! -DJ Carroll President

07/21/2014

Sometimes these companies overbook themselves or too busy to respond. But in this case, EasyPro is just simply dysfunctional. Communication was weak. When we offered additional timing for service, no response. Customer service is non existent.  Just contacted after threatening negative review: Hi, upon further review - this deal was listed out side of our service area. Your address is Loveland OH ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Blamed weather and cancelled their service.

CATEGORY mulch

This was a deal listed out side of our service area. An over site on both mine and Angie's list. We are working closely with Angie's List to resolve this challenge and also refund the money back to [member name removed]. I run my company with the highest levels of integrity to ensure all of our clients receive the most host, trustworthy service around! All the best -DJ Carroll President

EasyPro can handle a lot of the task you will have with you curb appeal. We highly recommend looking at our website to see if we fit your needs, or simply give us a call!

Ask for details.