We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Ultimately Organized, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

California, KY 41007

I'll start with an on-site consultation to discuss what you had envisioned for your space and devise a plan that best suits your needs. Whether it be a closet, home office, bathroom or garage. We will then decide, together, what products or tools you may need to help get your space in order. My personalized organizing services are offered at an hourly basis so I will either work side by side with you or I can do it all for you(whatever your preference. )...

07/04/2021

Mark H.

I hired Jenny to force me to make decisions about purging or keeping things, which I cannot seem to do on my own. So I usually keep them, and they tend to have a life of their own, multiplying to every horizontal surface, including the floor. Jenny is decisive and persuasive, and I was amazed at how much she convinced me to get rid of, either by donating, recycling or throwing out. She even volunteered to take things to Goodwill or to be recycled, which was above and beyond, in my opinion. She really helped me declutter the place.

Description of Work
Home organization and decluttering

07/19/2018

Barb B.

So great! Jennifer is full of energy and enthusiasm for the work and got the job done. I couldn't be happier with the results!

Description of Work
Organize and declutter my whole house

10/27/2017

Judith N.

I am amazed at how much we have accomplished after only 2 5-hour sessions. Jennifer is absolutely wonderful - professional, non-judging, pleasant, encouraging, and very energetic. She is very easy to work with and respectful of my time and needs. I love her organizing ideas and recommendations. I look forward to continuing to work with Jennifer on future projects in my home.

Description of Work
I wanted to completely unclutter my first floor and move my office into a separate room. I felt overwhemed with the amount of accumlated stuff and didn't know where or how to even start.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for reaching out to me and allowing me into your home to help you create a beautiful living space! Your first floor transformation is astonishing and I can't wait to see what other rooms you'll allow me to organize and recreate!!

10/13/2017

David K.

It went GREAT! We now have a beautiful playroom in our basement that the kids are loving and the adults don't mind hanging out in. We have the rest of our house back for the adults. The storage she created is great. Now everything has a place. She made great recommendations about the types of organizational tools that we needed in various areas of our home. She has wonderful organization skills but also a good design eye as well. I learned so much from her! She helped us order the ones that made sense also. I could not be happier and will be a repeat customer for sure!

Description of Work
Jennifer helped us create more delineated adult spaces and children's spaces in our house. She also helped us create usable and organized storage in our basement.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for inviting me into your home and allowing me to help create your kids' playroom. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed meeting and working with you two!!

07/07/2017

Pamela B.

I have used Jennifer twice now over the years, and she's been nothing short of a life saver. My husband and I had too much stuff and it was everywhere. It was so overwhelming that it was hard to even begin to get our house in order. Jennifer jumped in and got our place together in just a few days! She was incredible and non-judgmental throughout the entire process. She helped me get rid of things we didn't need and never used, and she organized the stuff we had so that we could actually make use of it. Our house has a sense of calm now that it never had when it was cluttered and disorganized, and once she helped get it clean and orderly it's been so much easier to keep it that way. I give her the highest recommendation possible. She's made my home and my life better!

Description of Work
My house was in complete disarray. I felt defeated by my closets, bedrooms, clothes, etc.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

I absolutely love working with you!! We always have such a fun time!! I'm so happy you reached out to me again, after a few years, and that we were able to finish everything. Your home looks amazing!!

05/09/2017

Rebecca L.

It has been great. This was such an overwhelming task, I could never have tackled it on my own. Jennifer is very energetic and focused. She handles all the physical work so I can concentrate on what to keep, what to donate or sell and what to throw away. We work in five hour sessions, so by the end of the day, I can clearly see results. She has great ideas, but also takes my preferences into consideration. We have completed seven rooms in my house, with just the garage and basement to go. I highly recommend Jennifer's services if you want to get organized!

Description of Work
I needed help getting my house in order after an extended illness.

Category home & garage organization

Your home transformation is incredible and I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to get started on the garage and basement!!

11/11/2016

JANE O.

Incredibly well. Jennifer advertises that she is discreet, nonjudgmental, and is fun to work with. I can attest to the importance of all three of these qualities, which she has in abundance. Organizing is difficult and often tedious, and the fact she is fun to work with is an enormous help. I desperately needed a nonjudgmental attitude since I was very embarrassed about the state of my house and felt very vulnerable. And in the type of reorganizing I did, the organizer is eventually going to know all your secrets, and discretion is enormously helpful. In addition to these three key qualities, I found Jennifer flexible, creative, and enormously joyful about her work. She LOVES organizing, and while that love has not worn off on me, it is so wonderful to work with someone who loves what she does. These additional qualities made it a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
I am a liflong clutterer. In addition to that, ten years ago I moved from the East Coast to Cincinnati the same month that my mom died and I inherited all of her stuff. I am also a crafter with a typically large stash of supplies. I finally got the energy to address the boxes in the basement that hadn't been unpacked since my move, my mother's belongings that were also unsorted in the basement, and the rampant clutter on the first and second floors.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for inviting me into your home. I know how hard it is for most people to allow a perfect stranger (like me) to come into their home and help them sort through and organize their very personal belongings, without the feeling of judgement. I pride myself on respecting every client's possessions while also trying to introduce a different perspective on them, with a bit of fun. No one should ever feel embarrassed. Together, we've organized and simplified your beautiful home and the results are amazing!!

10/12/2016

Gloria W.

I spent a long time on the telephone with her before she came over to see the house. Then when she came she asked about my goals. She is always punctual, we make appointments and plan what we are going to do. It is just a joy to work with an energetic person like Jennifer. She is always positive and encouraging. She has helped with many other things for me and has great ideas for decorating. I work all the time and have not had the energy to do things. She has really helped to simplify my house and home.

Description of Work
She is awesome!! She started with my bedroom. Extremely professional. We donated,shredded papers,totally organized my bedroom closet,bathroom, dresser. Then the hallway and and my office. We filed all of the paperwork which was tremendous. We recycled magazines that had been saved for years. It's really difficult to even describe all the wonderful things she has done to enhance my life and my home. We are continuing with my closets downstairs. She is designing my foyer closet. She will be continuing with the remainder of the house since she is doing a wonderful job.

Category home & garage organization

It's always such a wonderful pleasure to work with you! Hard to believe that we've completely organized your entire home --minus the basement (which is next). Hehe. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm so proud of you!!

10/07/2016

Melissa S.

Jennifer is fun, non-judgemental, but also is flexible and works very quickly and in a focused manner. It has been helpful having someone who doesn't care at all about the objects we have ask me if I really need things. Our house is finally shaping up. Reasonably priced for the results.

Description of Work
Jennifer has been working with me on and off all year on different projects in our house, including our basement and garage.

Category home & garage organization

I always have such a great time working with you and your family! I'm really looking forward to seeing your newly designed Elfa garage system installed! It will make such a tremendous difference with your garage functionality.

03/10/2016

Cathy B.

It went very well. She purchased totes to help organize. It took about a month. She came about once a week. She was an excellent worker. She was efficient and dedicated.

Description of Work
They organized our basement.

Category home & garage organization

I'm so happy that we were able to organize your entire basement, together, so you can find everything you need in the blink of an eye!! It really does look beautiful now!!

11/24/2015

KATHIE T.

This is the second time I have utilized Jennifer's service. This last time was just like the first. She returned my call right away. She arrived on time and worked like crazy. She is very motivated and a quick study to what I wanted done. We finished my garage early and had enough time to tackle another project. I will definitely call again for similar needs and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Helped to re organize garage.

Category home & garage organization

Just like the last time we worked together, I had so much fun!! Our time flew by so quickly and the next thing we knew.....your garage was perfect again!! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!

08/28/2015

Pamela S.

Went very well- as expected- removed photos from frames and old albums, sorted and neatly placed in archival boxes.

Description of Work
Sorted and organized a large amount of old photos and memorabilia.

Category home & garage organization

I know organizing old photos can sometimes be a little tedious for so many people! I actually had quite a bit of fun doing it!! Now you can store them properly and save them for your children. Yay!!

07/26/2015

Heather K.

My house looks great! After 8 years, I had accumulated a lot of "stuff" and my house was starting to look cluttered. Jennifer met with me 4 times for 4-5 hours each and we went through each room and organized. She did much on her own and while working on parts of the house that did not need my involvement, I worked on the things that did (identifying clothes to donate, going through old files, etc.). She was very efficient and my house looks great!

Description of Work
Jennifer worked with me to go room by room through my house to reorganize and declutter. We got rid of all the piles and found places for the things lying around. She also shopped for items that were necessary to declutter the space (hangers, baskets, organizers, etc.). She made multiple trips to Good Will for me and also took my old electronics to the electronics dump.

Category home & garage organization

I'm so happy we were able to organize your beautiful home before your parents came to visit!! I just love the smooth flow your whole house has now!! It's perfect!!

05/27/2015

Miriam F.

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She helped us put a plan of action together which worked efficiently and effectively. We appreciated her many suggestions which even included what types of bins and labels would work best for us. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Jennifer helped us to organize our household belongings of 21 years to get ready for a move to a different state.

Category home & garage organization

I had such a great time working with you and your family! It was a definite team effort and together we were able to downsize and get things ready for your big move. I wish you all the best in your new home!!

04/27/2015

Phenise P.

It went great. She's very organized and efficient. I enjoyed the experience and felt like I truly accomplished something. I highly recommend her! She's a great motivator.

Description of Work
Helped me organize my basement and get rid of things that needed to be donated and thrown away.

Category home & garage organization

I'm so happy we were able to get through your whole basement in just 7 hours!! Wow!!! Now you just need to get your contractor to go in and finish that awesome space!!!! Enjoy it!!!

04/20/2015

ANURADHA K.

She came on time. Was very pleasant & enthusiastic. We worked together very well for 4 hours. She had planned for 5 hours, but was not disappointed when we finished early. I will recommend her for any organising job.

Description of Work
Helped me organise my toiletries & my pantry.

Category home & garage organization

I truly enjoyed working with you!! Everything went so quickly and smoothly that we were finished faster than planned! I love when that happens!!

02/24/2015

Susan K.

Jennifer did an amazing job of unpacking every box and then arranging everything in its own space and in its own container. She labeled all the storage containers with the contents. She even arranged my MANY of spools of ribbon by color and then labeled. She utilized existing storage space, shelves, bookcases and closets. Everything is easily visible and accessible. She asked me from the beginning if I had any special needs or concerns, as well as checking with me throughout the process. She completed the project over 4 mutually agreeable days and times. She was timely and efficient throughout. Always collapsed all the emptied boxes for recycling and any garbage was neatly bagged. I have asked her to return in the spring to assist with my garage. She is very professional.

Description of Work
Jennifer did a wonderful job of organizing 3 large rooms in my basement. I had recently moved. The basement was completely filled with all of the boxes and "non-essential" items that accumulate. Everything was still where the movers had left it. There was no rhyme or reason to how things were packed or arranged.

Category home & garage organization

I'm so happy that I was able to take away some of your unpacking burden! Sometimes moving can be so tedious and if I can take some of that burden away from you, it's all worthwhile. Especially since starting a room from scratch is such an enjoyable and great way for me to use a bit of creativity in an empty space. I can't wait to get started in your garage this spring!!

01/27/2015

Joe K.

First and foremost, Jennifer is the professional you expect: Punctual, excellent communicator, professional, knows what she's doing, etc. Jennifer helped me get my mess of a laundry room under complete control (and it now looks pretty too!) She also helped me tackle my disastrous Master Bedroom Closet. We sorted, folded, and re-hung all the clothing for both mine and my husband's side. She showed me ways to display things that I wanted to keep out and gave me great storage solutions for those things I just didn't quite know what to do with. She also helped me figure out solutions for some miscellaneous basement storage items. In addition, she helped me organize my Master Bathroom clutter into a streamlined, organized, easily functioning space. She didn't make me throw anything out (which was my husband's fear) but encouraged me to deal with everything - find a space for it, donate it, etc. She was very receptive to my needs and routines, for example, when she would make a suggestion, I felt perfectly comfortable telling her "I don't see myself maintaining that, I prefer to have this item located here where it makes sense to me." Making the time to do these necessary tasks is tough and completing the process alone is completely overwhelming, but Jennifer is high energy and focused. We pounded out everything on my list in 2 visits. Also, I want to mention something else that was extremely helpful to me: She shopped for storage containers for me (and used coupons!) since I just didn't have time to get to the stores to search for them. She also dropped off Goodwill donations for me, eliminating the need for me to make another trip. It feels incredible to have these spaces cleaned and organized. I appreciated that I could utilize her as much or as little as needed, there was no obligation or sales pitch or anything like that. Beyond worth the money!!

Description of Work
Organized Laundry Room, Kids' art supplies, Master Bedroom Closet, Master Bathroom, Basement.

Category home & garage organization

The #1 goal I have is to make my client feel 100% comfortable with the way I have their personal things organized. Just because one idea works for one person, doesn't mean it works for everyone. I'm so happy we were able to come up with solutions that worked for you and your family. That makes me so happy!! Not to mention, the fun we had putting it all together!!

01/03/2015

Douglas S.

The provider is very professional and functional. After performing an initial assessment and identifying priorities, the provider developed a plan to address organizational needs over several sessions. Highly motivated, efficient and excellent results!

Description of Work
Provided organizational consulting services. Assisted with organization of all rooms in the house.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It means so much to me that you and your family are happy with my work!! Nothing gives me greater pride!

11/17/2014

jodi W.

Jennifer is amazing. She is full of energy and will work nonstop. There is not an organized bone in my body, and after years of collecting and storing things I found myself absolutely overwhelmed. She helped me go through my house room by room, decluttering and putting things in a sensible order. She was able to suggest organization products that made sense for my space and helped my flow through my home with much more ease. My project is a huge undertaking, and we still have some work to do, but I'm excited to have Jennifer back to Finnish making my home more livable!! She has been worth every penny

Description of Work
Total household overhaul

Category home & garage organization

Awww!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me to put your home together for you and your family! Not to mention the great teamwork we had organizing it together! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

10/25/2014

judy B.

Jennifer Finch of Ultimately Organized is fabulous! After my recent move, she helped me unpack my boxes and put everything away, leaving my apartment looking and feeling like a home. Most importantly, everything is organized in a way that makes sense, and in a way that I will be able to maintain on my own. Jennifer has a ton of energy, a great sense of humor, and actually made the whole process fun! She is totally nonjudgmental and professional, and I felt perfectly comfortable having her come into my home. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and recommend her wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
Helped me unpack boxes from my recent move, organized closets and bathroom, helped with furniture placement.

Category home & garage organization

It's always so much fun unpacking and helping clients move into a new home!! I love the feeling of a fresh start! We did have quite a few laughs working together!! Welcome to Cincinnati and your new home!!

09/18/2014

Ann S.

At our preliminary meeting, Jennifer took a look at the areas I wanted to get cleaned out and organized, and we agreed on a date, time, and price. She arrived on time as scheduled and we jumped right into the job. She is a high-energy person with a very positive and friendly attitude. We worked on each area together, identifying what I wanted to throw out, donate, recycle, and keep, and she cleaned and organized each shelf as we went. As our designated pitch/donate/recycle piles grew, she took the trash bags and items for recycling to the garage and took the donation boxes directly to my car so that by the time she left, everything was in place for its final disposition. I was not left with any piles to deal with "later". What had seemed to me to be an overwhelming job to get done by myself was completely accomplished within the time Jennifer had estimated! It was hard work, but we got so much done--and Jennifer was fun to work with. I see what Jennifer does as a real service and kindness to people who want to lighten their heavy loads of "stuff". She says she enjoys organizing things and finds satisfaction in helping people in this way---and I believe her! Not only does she have a talent for organizing but she also brings a certain straight-ahead energy to the work that is a huge help to anyone who thinks they just can't face cleaning out the garage, storage room, or whatever!

Description of Work
Helped me clean out and organize my laundry/storage room and 2 storage units in my garage.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for that incredibly wonderful review!! I really enjoyed working with you that day and had such a great time!! It was amazing how much we were able to get done in 1 session!!

09/15/2014

Kimberly M.

Jennifer was fantastic! She worked the entire time she was at my home without even the smallest break and was respectful of my input and requirements for working in my home. She really helped me to purge or store items I was not currently using or would not use in the future to reduce the clutter in my home. I trusted her completely in my home and would highly recommend her to anyone. I have used her on three separate occasions for three different projects and I was pleased with the results each time. Well worth the money and she saved me a TON of time in doing these projects on my own.

Description of Work
Assisted with home organization and purging of clutter and un-needed items

Category home & garage organization

I'm happy to hear that you felt so comfortable having me in your home!! Working together, to come up with new organizational ideas and solutions, was so much fun!! Two heads are always better than one!!

08/20/2014

KRISTEN M.

Jennifer was prompt, organized and fun to work with. We wish we had taken before pictures because the project (which was big) turned out great. She has so much energy and doesn't leave a stone unturned!

Description of Work
Organized large basement storage area

Category home & garage organization

I still kick myself for not taking those before and after pictures!! But I am so, so proud of your beautifully organized basement storage! Enjoy it!!

08/12/2014

K. L.

My father recently moved in with us bringing in at least 40 bags of clothes along with a lot of personal items, electronic equipment and a lot of paperwork. I managed to go through about 15 bags of clothes with him until my back went out and I couldn't finish. His bedroom and an additional bedroom were in absolute chaos. After several weeks with no progress on his part, I finally put my foot down and told him we were going to hire a professional organizer. I checked Angies List and found Jennifer. I saw that she came highly rated and I called to schedule an appointment. Jennifer came and took charge of the situation. She was a delight, very professional, efficient and energetic. She sorted through countless bags of clothing, hanging up and folding what was to be kept and bagging the remaining clothing for donation. She managed to keep my father focused (not an easy thing to do). She went through all his personal items, electronics, medications, etc. and organized them. We had bags of giveaway and throw away items. She did all this in only 5 hours. She is coming back next week to organize all his paperwork. I highly recommend Jennifer. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give her a 50!! Do not hesitate to call Jennifer if you need help organizing. My only regret is that I didn't call her sooner. I plan to call her to help us go through our basement early next year.

Description of Work
Jennifer sorted clothing, hanging up and folding what was kept, put into bags remaining clothing for donation. She also sorted and organized many miscellaneous items.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you and your father!! Such a sweet, sweet man whose company I'm sure you will cherish for the years to come! Now that the clutter has disappeared, you can spend that quality time you deserve, together.