Ammon Outdoor Design

Founded 1950 • With Angi since September 2009

4.2

Ammon Outdoor design is an exclusive design/build firm that specializes in custom planting and hardscape construction. Dick Ammon began the company in 1950 and today it is run just as passionately by his grandson, Clay Ammon....

Damer Digs

Veteran owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Excavating Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *5% DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY & SENIORS!

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
TriState Water Works

TriState Water Works provide service and repair of lawn sprinklers for home, business and sports turf. WE DO NOT INSTALL NEW SYSTEMS. We service all makes and manufacturers of irrigation and landscape lighting products. We also provide certified testing of irrigation backflow devices. We accept most forms of payment.

07/07/2015

Overall installation went well but I am extremely dissatisfied with their professionalism - several plants have died (that's normal) however we have failed even have our calls returned by anyone at Ammon's in order to replace them as they said they would

Description of Work
As part of a package for new home construction, Ammon's conduction landscaping for the property

03/28/2014

We no longer use them but they were fine. We just thought that their pricing for snow was a little high and we found a younger guy right down the street that wanted some income and needed it more than Ammons. But Ammons did a landscaping project for us and put a french drain in and just did a nice job. They used to mow the grass and again the young guy down the street is doing it now.

Description of Work
We last used Ammon Outdoor Design last year.

Category landscaping,lawn service

12/28/2011

They are good. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Ammon Outdoor Design to do the excavation work and built a retaining wall for me. They did the work around October of this year. They did french drain, some excavation work, and retaining wall. They also do grasses.

08/12/2010

We stumbled upon Ammon during the time we were looking for a nursery to supply all of the plants for our patio planting beds. They were nice enough to open for a few hours on a Saturday to help us out. We went in with a plan already in place and they helped us see what would work and what wouldn't. Some of the plants we had chosen wouldn't flourish in the conditions in our backyard and they had ot...

Description of Work
Recommended plants for our backyard layout, helped us choose plants/trees for our specific environment after seeing our original plans and listening to some ideas we had ourselves.

09/25/2009

I purchased a new home in December 2008 and considered two landscaping companies for the task of planting my troublesome back yard. The process started with phone calls and then visits to discuss the project. Clay Ammon came out and we immediately connected. He understood what I was asking for and took copius notes. The other company's representative did not take any notes and never even walked in...

Description of Work
Complete landscape service, beginning with the design process through planting and additional follow-ups.

Category landscaping

Landscape Design, Planting, Pavers, Patio, Driveway, Stone Walls, Stone Walkways, Property Clean Up, Low voltage Landscape Lighting, Seeding, Excavation, Grading, Estate Design