Brooks Beveled Edges

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2012

Brooks Beveled Edges creates custom art glass, leaded, beveled, etched, & stained glass. Cabinet Glass , Residental, commercial . Design, restoration, repair & install. Serving the Louisville, Kentucky area....

Skyguard Windows

Skyguard Windows

Specializing in windows and doors! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/24/2015

I could not be more pleased with our new door. Ed was able to design a leaded glass door to match our side lights & transoms that are approx 26 yrs old. He also cleaned the old ones to look like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed & made beveled glass entry door to match existing side lights & transom.

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

09/27/2013

Mr. Sanders was very pleasant and designed an ornate leaded glass window. He sent a photo on email to our liking. He installed the window within a few weeks. It is very attractive. He is very detail oriented and I am very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ornate leaded glass window design and installation.

CATEGORY replacement windows

06/06/2013

Called the company, came and gave an estimate put in a temporary wood panel, took 2 weeks to replace with a new one and did a clean and honest job. Price was reasonable much less from other alternatives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the glass panel on the side of the main entry door. An ornate piece of stained glass which was not easily available or replaced.

CATEGORY glass repair

04/19/2013

Ed did an outstanding job of designing and making stained glass beveled window for front door. He was punctual, professional, talented, and knowledgeable. A true artisan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design & installation of beveled glass window in front door.

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

04/09/2013

Mr. Sanders came to my home to gather my ideas about what design I wanted and the colors that I liked. He returned a design for my approval very quickly, but asked for input for any desired changes. Installation was quick and efficient. I am very satisfied with my beautiful panels!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manufactures and designed two stained glass panels.

CATEGORY glass repair

Custom Art Glass Design New & Repair, Glass Etching, Stained Glass,Leaded Glass

Mirrors, Replacement Windows & Regular Glass Repair,New Doors or Door replacement

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard