Johnson's Plumbing

With Angi since April 2012

Anytime Plumbing LLC

Anytime Plumbing LLC

Anytime Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 15 years experience in the industry. Licensed and insured we offer a wide variety of commercial and residential plumbing services. Call us to help with your plumbing needs today!!!

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not get paid he did not show up or answer my call.

06/04/2015

Very busy company.........but since I had used him to plumb the house, he made time after hours to help me with my trouble shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a shower drain and walls that were leaking. Also in 2009 they did all the plumbing on my entire new home.

08/05/2012

My overall experience was wonderful with this company. My wife and I were actually in Lexington and trusted this company enough to enter our home to preform work while we were gone. They did an excellent job, didn't leave a mess and we haven't had any issues with their work. I would suggest this company to ANYONE who asks for a quality, reliable plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hook up well line, septic, plumbing in the house. etc.

04/23/2012

We had a kitchen drain line burst that must had been leaking for quite awhile as the water and mess was coming up through the concrete floor in our basement. Not only was the plumbing broken but because we were not using the room involved in our basement, we had mold on the walls of the room due to not even realizing we had an issue. It was such a mess, but Johnson's plumbing did a great job of fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken kitchen drain line under concrete in basement that was repaired including new drywall, baseboards in room.