Byrd's Do It All LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2013

4420 Maple Lane

Bowling Green, KY 42101

I love my job and my work reflects that. My company stands on a strong reputation of doing things right. We do a great job at a fair price because that is what YOU deserve. Customer service is our number one priority. My employees are drug tested and background checked. We give free estimates

06/22/2015

Cindy M.

Category flooring contractor

06/25/2014

Melody B.

I paid them $150 with the understanding $12 is lost for gas and a restocking fee. The laminate flooring was never delivered to me. I realized the next day that the flooring was not suitable for my building, so I requested a refund from Clay Bird’s. They initially said they would issue the refund but they keep ignoring my phone calls and dodging the refund. As it stands now I’m out the $138 without any materials received. I was going to contract with Clay Byrd’s to install the laminate flooring but after this experience I’m no longer going to hire them. At this time, I am requesting a full refund of the $138 as they initially confirmed to me.

Description of Work
They sold me laminate flooring materials.

Category flooring contractor

A friend of mine was doing a job for the member. He asked if he could buy some wood from me and I said sure. He received money to get floor from me. He never gave me any money to get the floor. The member changed her mind and wanted her money back. My friend had used the money for gas and other things. She then calls me and tells me that I am now responsible for her money through my business which does not sell flooring, nor have I ever met her, or ever know about any job she wanted done. She is mad at my friend who supposedly has her money, which texts I have read from her to him indicates she changes her mind a lot.

Wood Earthworks, LLC

Wood Earthworks, LLC is an excavation business with services including land management, site preparation, and demolition.

2022 Super Service Award

Quality gutters

We do great quality work and ensure everything is done the correct way, and make sure that the customer is happy with the work we offer. And we will never cut corners we will always put the customer first. We specialize in residential and commercial seamless gutters, and we also offer you the best gutter guards on the market with warranty, please reach out to Quality Gutters at (270)-847-6485 free estimate

B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

We believe you will find our way of doing business to be a refreshing change from what you have come to expect. 1.The Initial Consultation and Free Analysis: Our trained Consultant starts by seeking your input of what is happening in your basement and then analyzing your problem. Next, you will learn what is causing your problem and how B-Dry® will permanently solve it. Finally, we will price your job "to the penny." No high pressure sales tactics. 2.Delivering Your Agreed-Upon Solution: We will discuss your job plan which ensures that you, your consultant and the B-Dry® installation crew are all on the same page— with no confusion. If you decide to do business with B-Dry®, you will be asked to reserve a date on our installation calendar. 3.Guaranteeing Your Satisfaction: Upon job completion, you will fill out an "After Job Completion Certificate" to provide us with your honest feedback on our service and product. You hold all the cards — we do not get paid until you are completely satisfied. 4.Ensuring Your Lasting Peace of Mind: You will receive B-Dry®'s Full Life-Of-The-Structure Warranty, which offers you the industry's strongest protection while increasing the value of your home. Your investment is protected.

Check, Financing Available

I do not do halfway work. I have run into some that want to flip houses and not bring them up to code. If my business name is going on the job it will be done correctly. Sorry.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Byrd's Do It All LLC

How is Byrd's Do It All LLC overall rated?

Byrd's Do It All LLC is currently rated 1 overall out of 5.

What days are Byrd's Do It All LLC open?

Byrd's Do It All LLC is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Byrd's Do It All LLC provide

Byrd's Do It All LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does Byrd's Do It All LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Byrd's Do It All LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Byrd's Do It All LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Byrd's Do It All LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Byrd's Do It All LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Byrd's Do It All LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Byrd's Do It All LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Byrd's Do It All LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Byrd's Do It All LLC?

Yes, Byrd's Do It All LLC offers warranties.

What services does Byrd's Do It All LLC offer?

Byrd's Do It All LLC offers the following services: I can do anything that is needed. The more projects you bundle the more you save. One call literally does it all. I do anything you could need done to your home, inside or out! My employees are carefully selected on their knowledge of your project. Your project will be done correctly, and up to building code and that's guaranteed. I am residential and commercially insured as I have many satisfied vendors in Greenwood Mall, and all over Kentucky.

Are there any services Byrd's Do It All LLC does not offer?