ALG Contracting, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2010

Were an exterior cleaning and restoration company. We also offer total property maintenance. If it needs done around the home we can do it. We have two full time employees and 4 part time employees due to the working season. We are in a network of contractors that cover the entire Southeast.Our specialties include, non pressure roof cleaning,house washing,deck restoration,fence restoration,concrete restoration,total property maintenance,landscape lighting,bulb replacement,paint prep,pressure washing, exterior cleaning commercial and residential, weed control,graffiti removal,concrete sealing,stone sealing,brick and block sealing,concrete staining,rust removal,epoxy coatings, gutter cleaning.License #8001 Bowling Green /Warren County Kentucky Contractors Licensing board. estimates and advice are always free!...

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We can also assist you with deck staining and driveway sealing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

13 years experience. Family faith based expert painters. We care about your project.

07/28/2016

Very high quality work, looks great! I did have a problem with schedule to finish the job which bothered me some but all in all a great job

Description of Work
clean and stain concrete porch and sidewalk, stain and clean post to porch, clean and stain front porch and clean and stain landscape fence

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

ThAnk you [Member Name Removed], proud to serve you! Your fence should be coming up on maintenance coats soon! We appreciate you! Chuck

01/03/2016

Make you think he is the best professional in the country. Brings a lot of brochures, photos. Never has completed the work, and did not do what he promised. The paint he used on the patio he must have got from a dollar store, not even Walmart or Kmart. I probably could have gotten new concrete poured for what he charged. I've made a lot of mistakes in my 73 years, but this has to rank right at the...

Description of Work
Was supposed to clean sidewalk, driveway, and paint patio.

Category concrete repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing

So sorry this is how you perceive this situation. I see it completely different . Lots of facts missing here . I take full responsibility for anything I do and as you can see this is my only bad review .

07/07/2015

Excellent! I could not count the times that they repeated going over my concrete porch until it was really, really clean. It has not been that clean since it was new. Really got down into the pores of the concrete and got all of the red clay and dirt left by the winter months. The hand washing the walls was a surprise. Didn't know that was going to be included. Came, emailed me an estimate that I ...

Description of Work
Did an extreme clean of my back porch and sidewalk that goes around the house. Hand washed walls, ceiling, doors and windows

Category deck cleaning

04/30/2015

Description of Work
ALG cleaned and stained my raised deck. They were very prompt about getting started; then when all of the rain in April kept them from staining Chuck kept in daily contact with me about it. The deck looks fantastic! I am very impressed with their overall courtesy and service. I would definetely recommend ALG.

Category deck cleaning

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned all of landscape area and refinished wooden deck and stairs

Category concrete repair,deck cleaning,house painters

Pressure Washing,Power washing,Roof cleaning,deck restoration,deck staining and sealing,fence staining and sealing,concrete cleaning,concrete staining and sealing,gutter cleaning,house washing,landscape lighting,mowing,property maintenance,bulb replacement,fencing,brick and mortar cleaning/sealing, stone sealing

Most Interior Jobs