KONEN'S PITTSTOP

Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Specializing in foreign and domestic automotive mechanical repairs. Everything from oil changes to engine replacements....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

C & L Auto Service

FULL SERVICE SHOP , TOWING & AUTOBODY NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL

11/21/2013

As others have mentioned, Rob is doing a great job. He is professional, knowledgeable, communicative and straightforward in every dealing that I have had with him (and Tony). Most importantly, he has earned my trust at every turn. If there is a simple fix for a problem, he will suggest it. If he foresees something happening that may need to be addressed in the future, he gives me a heads up. This ...

Description of Work
Konen's Pittstop has performed various work on my vehicles for the last five years. From regular service (oil & Lube) to scheduled maintenance on my 3 Hondas (timing belts, etc) to new tires on 3 vehicles to fixing wiper motors and electric windows and door locks. .

07/29/2013

The experience was excellent. They got me in right away and I dealt with the owner, Rob Pitt. He gave me an estimated before they started the work and the work came under the estimate. It was all done well. I've used them twice and both experiences have been good. They were honest, quick and efficient. They know what they were doing so I was pleased with their service.

Description of Work
I used the auto service of Konen's Pitt Stop.

12/27/2012

Great neighborhood auto garage! I grew up in Bellevue and can remember this garage always being busy and when my clutch began to go out on my truck I asked around with friends and family that have used Rob Pitt's shop. They recommended him so I gave him a call. He was professional and gave me a over the phone estimate and my options while my transmission was dropped out of my truck.

Description of Work
New clutch, slave cylinder, and resurfaced flywheel.

09/15/2000

Description of Work
OIL CHANGE

09/15/2000

Description of Work
TUNE UP OIL CHANGE WATER PUMP

Category auto repair

We do almost everything beside paint and body work.

Body Work