Stanley Steemer

With Angi since October 2009

400 Collett Bridge Rd

Alvaton, KY 42122

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage

09/20/2017

Virginia N.

The carpet is old, but now it is clean. Furniture looks great!

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 3 bedrooms and a hall, and a couch and loveseat.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

08/28/2015

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

08/04/2014

Betty S.

It went great.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in two rooms plus a stairway

06/27/2014

Debra H.

Description of Work
They cleaned my wood floors. 5 rooms. 2 rooms downstairs, they were looked as if they needed to be sanded & sealed. SS was able to clean years of dirt & grime off of these old wood floors, then put a shine back on them. My floors look great!! Highly recommend them!!

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, floor cleaning

01/29/2014

Leah N.

11/09/2013

Kate K.

They pressured me over the pho e a d basically said I was simple minded if I chose to hire anyone else for the same services. The price was completely outrageous for what I had done. I had an independently business clean my mother's floor for 1/2 the price. Additionally, they were friendlier and did not pressure us to add more services just to make an extra buck.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steamer

Category floor cleaning

03/02/2012

Thomas P.

I thought their quality was good and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We had Stanley Steemer come clean the carpets in my house.

09/14/2011

Sherial U.

They called the day before to confirm the appointment and time frame. They arrived within the time frame given and went over what we wanted done. They then explained everything they were going to do and went right to work. They covered the door they brought the hose through so there would be no marring. They moved the furniture and rugs and pretreated the heavily soiled areas before the steam cleaning. When they were finished, they put the furniture back with pieces under the legs to protect things. They did try to sell extras, but I had expected that. Be sure you read what they will and will not move though. They are several things they don't which might prevent me from using them for the bedrooms. The carpets came out well, especially the heavily soiled areas. I do wish the edges by the baseboards came out better however. Overall they did a good job and was quick about it too.

Description of Work
We had the carpet in our Hallway and great room cleaned and protected.

08/23/2011

Marcia R.

see above

Description of Work
The Stanley Steamer franchise I used was from Lexington, about 70 miles away, but they were here promptly at 10:00 am and worked quickly and efficiently. I had them clean & deodordize three bedroom rugs, one large (20ft x14ft) living room rug and the rug on the stairs and top landing. they did a very good job cleaning and removing all stains. I was pleased with the results.The price was reasonable but while they were here, they tried repeatedly to talk me into additional services I did not want and ultimately charged me for an extra "hall" which was actually just a jog off the living room. That was the only negative and I would hire them again for these services.

10/19/2009

Larry F.

It went very well. I called only about 3 days ahead of time and had a number of options as to date and time. Technician/Owner was prompt, did a good job of explaining and the carpets turned out very well. Minimal drying time. Successfully eliminated soiling and pet stains and smells. I feel the price was reasonable, and although not the lowest phone quote I got, I am very pleased with their service and would use them again.

Description of Work
Had 4 rooms of carpet cleaned and stain-resistant treament added after cleaning.

Shane Elmore Plumbing Inc

Shane Elmore Plumbing was founded in April, 2005, by Darren Shane Elmore. Shane started his company with a truck, an apprentice, and some tools. Originally starting in Smith's Grove, Kentucky, they also serviced Bowling Green, Kentucky and the surrounding areas. Shane grew up working for the plumbing division of his father's HVAC company, doing mostly commercial work. The company eventually grew to 7 vehicles on the road, with the main focus being new construction. Shane Elmore Plumbing has always been about family, with Shane's wife, (Melanie), son (Nathan) and daughter-in-law (Faith), all working for the company. The company has grown to include a service division, with Shane Elmore managing new construction and Chris Works managing the service department. The original shop in Smith's Grove is still used, and a new service office in the heart of Bowling Green has recently opened in an effort to obtain more exposure and ease of service to the customer. Shane Elmore Plumbing has 17 trucks; 10 trucks in the new construction division, and 7 trucks in the service division. The company is showing more growth everyday, and constantly looking to add to the team. Shane Elmore Plumbing relies on the faith of the community for their excellent reputation, and has been voted "Best of Bowling Green" for 2 consecutive years. Shane Elmore Plumbing constantly attempts to keep a family atmosphere, while at the same time trying to instill, and keep, a specific culture of taking care of loyal customers as well as their valued team. With the impressive growth Shane Elmore Plumbing has created, the sky truly is the limit for the entire team.

Garcia Painting

We have been in the painting business 5 years. We do interior and exterior painting. Cabinets, walls, trims, ceilings, doors, patios and fences. We are quick and you get quality work. Our painting team is great with details and very clean. Call for your quote today 615-506-1698!

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing and flooring sales & installation.