Total Deck Care & House Painting LLC

Deck Maintenance Project

Deck Maintenance Project

decks & porches
stain deck

We specialize in all type of deck and wood fence repairs as well as stain, seal & preserve them. we also paint houses inside and out. Another one of our services is Pressure washing. Good work guaranteed. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

deck cleaning (4)house painting (3)interior painting (2)pressure washing (2)handyman (2)fence company (2)decks & porches (2)Patios (1)dock building (1)wallpaper removal (1)

04/08/2021

Cindy S.

We were very pleased with the work of Marco and his team. They kept in touch with us and showed up for their appointed times. Everything was clean after they left and both jobs were well done!

Description of Work
deck stain & bedroom paint

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/06/2021

Jeff R.

Turned out great, very happy with the deck and fence.

Description of Work
stained deck & fence

Category decks,fencing,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

Adriana V.

good. marcó did an amazing job. he arrived on time, he did excellent with power washing & painting my garage. i LOVE the outcome! would 100% recommend!

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Nick K.

Marco arrived on time to the scheduled appointment. Within an hour, he had the screen door installed and working. I have another screen door that I need installed, I will most likely be calling him back to do that as well.

Description of Work
install screen door

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Carlos G.

Quick and good job

Description of Work
built ramp

Category decks,fencing,handyman service,wallpaper removal,deck cleaning,pressure washing,dock building,house painters,interior painters,patios

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

09/23/2020

Brad F.

deck stain and house painting

Description of Work
Marco and his team are amazing. I hired them to stain my deck. They repaired the deck and stained it so well that I immediately hired them to pain my house. My home looks outstanding thanks to their creativity, hard work and demeanor. Marco and his workers are incredibly pleasant to work with and the tasks are completed so well. I highly recommend them to anyone at all. Thank you, Marco.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Interior and exterior painting, Deck Maintenance, Fencing Repairs & Staining, Pressure Washing, Patios, Dock Building & Repair