Moody Heating & Air Conditioning

With Angi since August 2010

1020 West Maple

Wichita, KS 67213

Since 1977, Moody Heating & Air Conditioning has been Wichita’s long-term partner in home comfort. Our licensed HVAC technicians are certified Trane comfort specialists with decades of experience, making them the perfect choice to keep your heater and air conditioner operating at peak condition 365

11/21/2016

Earl J.

02/11/2015

Lonnie S.

Description of Work
Replaced Humidifier.

02/04/2015

Mary F.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace,air conditioner,removed old unitAnd put in a filtration system.

11/20/2012

Vickie L.

They did a great job and very efficient with the installation (plus cleaning up after themselves). We're very pleased with the service they provided and their follow up. We also feel the price was actually very reasonable. After the initial agreement for having the work done and setting a date for it to be done, they had everything with them that was needed for the job (parts and tools) when they arrived. The whole system is working like a charm and very efficient.

Description of Work
We had a full replacement of our heating (Trane) and A/C (Trane - a 3 ton unit) plus a whole house air cleaner (Trane) installed. This also includes a new programmable thermostat control.

05/01/2012

Floy M.

Chris Moody is my neighbor, and I have known them for twenty two years. They came in and they had it done in an afternoon. It was just amazing.

Description of Work
I used Moody Heating & Air Conditioning to put in a new heating and air-conditioning.

01/27/2012

jean W.

They did a great job, and very efficient at the installation. I'm happy with the service that they provided. The price was average, it's always an expensive replacement.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air conditioning unit at our home.

11/14/2011

Gary J.

They've done my heating and air conditioning twice in the past. I've not used them currently for anything but they do my service work. The first I used them was when I built my home in 1992 and then I had them come out and redo all the heating and air conditioning in 2005. I like them and I've used them for twenty years now. They are fine with me. They were actually little cheaper than everybody else for what I asked. They negotiated and gave me a discount. They come out and service my unit every six months.

Description of Work
I used Moody Heating & Air Conditioning in 2005 to redo all the heating and air conditioning.

10/28/2011

Helen R.

I bought a service contract with them to come out in the spring and in the fall to check as well as clean it. I get the parts free if they have to come out during the year. They were the ones that installed my furnace. I found them very reputable and helpful. They charge reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Moody Heating & Air Conditioning came out this spring for a regular maintenance.

Dan's Heating and Cooling

Financing available. Additional contact: Steve Gile.

Roth Heating & Air

Serving the Wichita and surrounding area since 1955. Owned & operated by Jim & Bev Cole. Additional contact name - Laiketa Brown. Office and display room open 8-5, Mon-Friday. Service hours 8-7, Mon-Friday, and 8-5 on Sat. AFTER HOURS SERVICE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL 10:00 PM. Financing available on new equipment installations. 10% senior discount on service calls.

Nufio Heating & A/C

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in heating & ac services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Award 2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Moody Heating & Air Conditioning

How is Moody Heating & Air Conditioning overall rated?

Moody Heating & Air Conditioning is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Moody Heating & Air Conditioning open?

Moody Heating & Air Conditioning is open:

What payment options does Moody Heating & Air Conditioning provide

Moody Heating & Air Conditioning accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Does Moody Heating & Air Conditioning offer free estimates?

No, Moody Heating & Air Conditioning does not offer free project estimates.

Does Moody Heating & Air Conditioning offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Moody Heating & Air Conditioning does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Moody Heating & Air Conditioning offer a senior discount?

No, Moody Heating & Air Conditioning does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Moody Heating & Air Conditioning?

No, Moody Heating & Air Conditioning does not offer warranties.

What services does Moody Heating & Air Conditioning offer?

Moody Heating & Air Conditioning offers the following services: Free estimates, Prompt emergency response time, Punctual technicians, Clean-cut and family-owned, Job sites left clean , Guaranteed work, Fully Licensed, and Insured, Free Estimates & Consultations on Replacing vs. Repairing Maintenance Tune-ups, 24 hour emergency service available, heat pump split systems, air conditioning split systems, mini-split air conditioning systems