Moody Heating & Air Conditioning

With Angi since August 2010

Since 1977, Moody Heating & Air Conditioning has been Wichita’s long-term partner in home comfort. Our licensed HVAC technicians are certified Trane comfort specialists with decades of experience, making them the perfect choice to keep your heater and air conditioner operating at peak condition 365 days a year. We operate on the principles of service, integrity, and competency, so you can trust that we’ll always deliver the highest quality results while respecting your time and your property. When you partner with our team to safeguard your comfort, you’ll find that our maintenance, repairs, and replacements make your home a healthier, more comfortable environment for you and your loved ones. Get started today with a same-day appointment!...

Rod's Cooling and Heating

Small Family owned and operated heating and air conditioning business since 2003, Our vision is to become know as the most technical competent HVAC company bringing complete transparency to the purchase of air conditioning and heating products and services. CARE ; ATTITUDE ; INTERGRITY ; EFFORT ; SKILL ; These are our CORE VALUES. Our mission : your comfort is just a promise away !

Dan's Heating and Cooling

Financing available. Additional contact: Steve Gile.

Roth Heating & Air

Serving the Wichita and surrounding area since 1955. Owned & operated by Jim & Bev Cole. Additional contact name - Laiketa Brown. Office and display room open 8-5, Mon-Friday. Service hours 8-7, Mon-Friday, and 8-5 on Sat. AFTER HOURS SERVICE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL 10:00 PM. Financing available on new equipment installations. 10% senior discount on service calls.

11/21/2016

02/11/2015

Description of Work
Replaced Humidifier.

02/04/2015

Description of Work
Replaced furnace,air conditioner,removed old unitAnd put in a filtration system.

11/20/2012

They did a great job and very efficient with the installation (plus cleaning up after themselves). We're very pleased with the service they provided and their follow up. We also feel the price was actually very reasonable. After the initial agreement for having the work done and setting a date for it to be done, they had everything with them that was needed for the job (parts and tools) when they ...

Description of Work
We had a full replacement of our heating (Trane) and A/C (Trane - a 3 ton unit) plus a whole house air cleaner (Trane) installed. This also includes a new programmable thermostat control.

05/01/2012

Chris Moody is my neighbor, and I have known them for twenty two years. They came in and they had it done in an afternoon. It was just amazing.

Description of Work
I used Moody Heating & Air Conditioning to put in a new heating and air-conditioning.

01/27/2012

They did a great job, and very efficient at the installation. I'm happy with the service that they provided. The price was average, it's always an expensive replacement.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating and air conditioning unit at our home.

11/14/2011

They've done my heating and air conditioning twice in the past. I've not used them currently for anything but they do my service work. The first I used them was when I built my home in 1992 and then I had them come out and redo all the heating and air conditioning in 2005. I like them and I've used them for twenty years now. They are fine with me. They were actually little cheaper than everybody e...

Description of Work
I used Moody Heating & Air Conditioning in 2005 to redo all the heating and air conditioning.

10/28/2011

I bought a service contract with them to come out in the spring and in the fall to check as well as clean it. I get the parts free if they have to come out during the year. They were the ones that installed my furnace. I found them very reputable and helpful. They charge reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Moody Heating & Air Conditioning came out this spring for a regular maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Free estimates, Prompt emergency response time, Punctual technicians, Clean-cut and family-owned, Job sites left clean , Guaranteed work, Fully Licensed, and Insured, Free Estimates & Consultations on Replacing vs. Repairing Maintenance Tune-ups, 24 hour emergency service available, heat pump split systems, air conditioning split systems, mini-split air conditioning systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available