Midwest Roofing Services Inc

Founded 1955 • With Angi since April 2008

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Roofing, Guttering & Siding. Free estimates upon request. We will work with all major insurance companies to get your claim handled. Check out our website MidwestRoofingServices.com...

Thrasher Wichita

For more than 40 years, Thrasher has helped homeowners preserve and improve the value of their homes using proven basement waterproofing and structural repair solutions. Thrasher provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon services, egress window installation and electrical services across Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa and Northwest Missouri.

Rolox Home Service LLC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Offers by Rolox Home Service LLC on Angi
Paradigm Contracting

Home renovations can be a stressful endeavor, but when you hire professional contractors like the team at Paradigm Contracting out of Wichita, Kansas, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands. Paradigm Contracting specializes in roofing installation, roofing repair, siding installation, deck building, window installation, new door installation, exterior home design, general house framing. (Smart Side brand/ Gerkin windows/ Therma Tru doors/ Tamko shingles)

10/08/2014

Everything went well. We were in touch with the job supervisor daily and all details were covered to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, siding, shutters, 2 large deck covers and guttering from hail storm. It was done in 2 stages and most professionally. They found things that were not orginally installed correctly and explained the problem to help us decide on how to replace it. Their suggestions were right on target and improved the house of personal complaints we were having with it. The workers never wasted time in getting things done. The job supervisor kept us updated daily. We were very pleased.

Category roofing,siding

08/14/2014

They did pretty well. They were out here and got it done a bit faster than they originally said they would. They worked with me on pricing and had an option for payment. They even assisted in getting me an upgrade for my roof.

Description of Work
I had my roof and gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/19/2014

The crew came out when they said they would and got to work. They were professional and they made sure to clean up all the debris. They matched the shingles well and we can't tell the difference between the old and new shingles.

Description of Work
In order to fix some leaks in dormer valleys, they removed an replaced the shingles and underlayment on the dormers. They also removed a sunroof and fixed flashing around the chimney.

01/10/2014

It was wonderful. They came when they said they would, did what they said they would and my insurance company was happy.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and made some repairs on downspouts, etc.

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/15/2013

We were extremely pleased with the quality of their work and professionalism. Their service was very professional. They did their job promptly, and they did a good job. Their pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
I used Midwest Roofing Services for our metal roof installation.

03/19/2013

The company is very professional, a representative came to the house and examined the roof, after examining the roof I was given a quote. I explained I was also reviewing other companies and would get back with them. After reviewing other companies I decided to use Mid West because of the way they conducted business. They were not the least expensive company but for me they were the most professional. They provided a folder describing labor and material cost and went over every detail of the process. They started and ended on time and did a great job of keeping the property clean and provided a detailed cleanup once the job was finished. Great Company

Description of Work
Complete new roof

12/17/2012

They were supposed to have emailed me a written estimate which I have never received.

Description of Work
They came out to look at the work I needed.

10/30/2012

It took a while for them to start the project. Once they were here, they were finished in 1 1/2 days. The crew was polite and worked steadily and hard. The resulting job appears to be well and properly done. It took over a month to get billed.

Description of Work
Reroofed the house and garage.

10/27/2012

The guttering work was done with skill, with precision, and attention to detail because of the house was made. The skills they had was excellence in getting the job done with the weather we had. They were punctual, professional, and was very knowledgable. I would high and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had them replace the gutters and they also replaced some of the hardware on the roof.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

04/24/2012

The damage occurred during the May 22, 2011 tornado that hit Joplin, MO. We were not aware of the damage until Midwest approached us to do an inspection. We let them inspect and we called our insurance company to do an inspection. Both entities said we had severe damage and needed a new roof. Midwest was inundated with repairs throughout the city, so did not get started until 2 months after the inspection. When they did start, they were finished in 3 days! Plus, they cleaned up their mess including using a powerful metal detector to get as many nails as possible. Three of my landscape plants were damaged, but I was able to save them. The workers were mostly Hispanic and couldn't speak much English, but we could communicate some. They were polite and worked 10 or more hours a day to complete the project. There was a follow up inspection and we requested the window flashing be painted the same color as the trim and they did this. Our cost was what we had to pay after insurance (total price was close to $15,000) and it all went just fine. We were very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of house and garage roof, replacement gutters, and fixing of a leaking skylight.

Category roofer

Residential & commercial roofing, gutters, siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available