Ewing Home Improvement Co

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2013

3.7

Ewing Home Improvements has been improving homes in Wichita and the surrounding area for over 28 years. In the beginning, we focused on energy efficient home improvements, including energy efficient windows, siding and home insulation. Ewing Home Improvements offers fully licensed and insured construction contractor services you can count on to get the job done right, on time and within your budget....

Castillo Complete Remodeling

TL TRIM

Carpentry - Woodworking, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Carpentry - Unfinished, Framing

Double R Construction LLC

General contractor licensed, insured and bonded. No job is to big or to small. We specialize in pouring cement (concrete contractor), repairing cracks, patios, approaches, ramps etc. We also specialize in roofing, floors, landscaping and plumbing.

09/14/2016

They came out, looked at the project, measured and never called back or returned calls.

Description of Work
Wanted to add a 3rd car garage.

Category concrete driveways,garage builders

11/03/2015

The crew from Ewing responded to my request for a quote for the replacement of my driveway and construction of a carport with a very fair quote and set a date to begin work. They began work for the carport on the morning that was agreed upon. The crew worked every day until it was completed, even coming early on a Sunday morning to complete the painting. Shortly afterward, the concrete crew came a...

Description of Work
Built a carport and poured a new driveway.

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,garage builders

07/10/2015

Description of Work
Working with Mr. Ewing and his company was an awful experience, and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. To start, he changed the location of some concrete steps without asking us which was frustrating. Furthermore, he and his crew cut corners, did sub-par work, and never followed up with us to rectify the issues with the work.

Category drain pipe

12/18/2014

Description of Work
This work was done by this company for the church to which I belong and I don't have any details but know the work was done very professionally, on time and the completion is more than satisfactory to the church. The finished product was excellent. Repairs were made to the sidewalk on the east side of our church and the public sidewalk in front of the church.

Category decks,flooring contractor

05/30/2013

Mon, May 13 - Ewing was scheduled to have the old concrete removed at approx. 2pm. No one showed and we did not receive a phone call to update us on the status. Tues, May 14 - We called Ewing office first thing in the morning to inform them that no one had shown up to remove the old pad the day before and asked for an update. Our project manager from Ewing called and left a message on the phone at...

Description of Work
Remove old 8' x 8' concrete pad under our old 8; x 8' deck. Install new 10' x 10' concrete pad and build new 10' x 10' deck. Note: I completely removed the old deck myself to help cut down on cost.

Category concrete repair,decks

Category deck company","flooring contractor

Home Improvement, Driveways & Concrete, Siding, Windows, Carports, Remodeling, Patios, Roofing, Basement Finishing, Garages & Decks.

Check, Financing Available