American Exteriors LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

American Exteriors LLC has been offering custom built replacement windows and maintenance free siding products to residents throughout the Midwest and Western United States since 1983. In fact, we continue to grow daily. Homeowners that are looking for replacement windows or vinyl siding reach out to American Exteriors daily- and the reason why is American Exteriors not only sells exterior replacement products, we manufacture them as well....

Double R Construction LLC

Double R Construction LLC

General contractor licensed, insured and bonded. No job is to big or to small. We specialize in pouring cement (concrete contractor), repairing cracks, patios, approaches, ramps etc. We also specialize in roofing, floors, landscaping and plumbing.

08/31/2017

The price was far. they gave a military discount. the work was done fast and very professional crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guttering was installed on 2 garages and the car port.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for working with American Exteriors! We are glad we were able to help with the gutter project & that it was up to your satisfaction. Thank you for your service!

07/15/2017

They were in and out and cleaned it up nice. I was satisfied with their work. All the prices I compared were about the same so I would say it was average fees. They did a good job and I appreciate it. My only comment is that I'm out here in the middle of nowhere and they people that did it had to travel half way across the state to get here. I checked and there isn't anyone in this area that is cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and replaced every window in the house in one day. It's been a while, probably 18 months or so since it was done.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this feedback! We are happy to travel any distance to help out if anything comes up! We take a lot of pride in our lifetime warranty & really appreciate your business!

07/12/2017

They gave me what they said they would, good product. The workers were friendly and it took one day for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all of our new windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

We're glad the windows & work was done up to your standards, thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback!

07/03/2017

Very well. I generally dislike having work done on the house as it is so disruptive, but this process went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new gutters and downspouts installed

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,replacement windows

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear everything went smoothly & hope you'll let us know when we help more in the future!

06/14/2017

Initially I felt very pressured by the call center trying to schedule an appointment. They found us as we were not really looking to make a change at the time. Once we meet with the salesman everything went much smoother. Everyone was very kind and easy to work with. I'm happy with how it turned out but still would have liked the option for them to understand "no".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate that you gave us a chance & it worked out for you!

We offer custom Window Replacement, Siding Replacement, Soffit & Fascia Replacement, and Exterior Door Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing