Agape Roofing

Wichita, KS 67204

residential and commercial roofing ,siding,guttering

06/04/2019

Sarah J.

We had a leaking roof. It had leaked ever since we bought the house 25 years ago. The leak was around the fireplace at the peak of the roof. We had had the roof replaced several times by different roofers. They all promised it wouldn't leak around the fireplace but it did each time. They all said it was the fireplace itself but we had it inspected and nothing there. We haven't repaired the ceiling damage cause it would do no good. Agape Roofing and Construction replaced it in May, 2019. They did such a good job and were so courteous. Now after all this rain we have had it has not leaked. I am soo happy. Finally it doesn't leak. Now I can get the ceilings repared!

Description of Work
Roof replaced

04/10/2018

Glen A.

Agape Roofing and construction did a fine job of installing new vinyl siding on my house. They were always friendly and polite, always respectful of us and our property. This is the second major job I have had Steven do for me, he replaced my roof several years ago, and I would not hesitate to contract him again to do a third!

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding installed

Category gutter repair, siding

03/30/2017

Robert P.

With all the rain, there were some difficulties. However, in spite of the rain, I never got a drop of water in my home. There were even a few nights that they came back out to tarp the roof to protect my home which I thought was great. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They put a whole new roof on my home.

11/20/2013

Celia B.

ICT Home Pros

If you're looking for a home improvement company that values integrity, communication, and transparency, look no further than ICT Home Pros. Our team is committed to being honest and following through on our promises, and we'll keep you updated every step of the way with daily progress reports and an estimated completion date. Plus, our estimates and contracts are broken down by line items, so you can pick and choose what best meets your needs. Contact ICT Home Pros today to experience the difference in quality service.

All States Home Improvement

All States Home Improvement LLC is a family owned home improvement company specializing in windows, siding, door, guttering and bathtub to shower conversion. We are currently not offering any Kitchen Remodeling Services. Since 1992 we have provided the highest quality siding (James Hardie Preferred Remodeler), windows, doors and guttering with professional installation for homes in Wichita, KS, and the surrounding areas.

Paradigm Contracting

Home renovations can be a stressful endeavor, but when you hire professional contractors like the team at Paradigm Contracting out of Wichita, Kansas, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands. Paradigm Contracting specializes in roofing installation, roofing repair, siding installation, deck building, window installation, new door installation, exterior home design, general house framing. (Smart Side brand/ Gerkin windows/ Therma Tru doors/ Tamko shingles)

Check, Financing Available
    $100 off

residential and commercial roofing,siding,gutters. will work direct with your insurance