Agape Roofing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

residential and commercial roofing ,siding,guttering...

Thrasher Wichita

For more than 40 years, Thrasher has helped homeowners preserve and improve the value of their homes using proven basement waterproofing and structural repair solutions. Thrasher provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon services, egress window installation and electrical services across Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa and Northwest Missouri.

Rolox Home Service LLC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Offers by Rolox Home Service LLC on Angi
Paradigm Contracting

Home renovations can be a stressful endeavor, but when you hire professional contractors like the team at Paradigm Contracting out of Wichita, Kansas, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands. Paradigm Contracting specializes in roofing installation, roofing repair, siding installation, deck building, window installation, new door installation, exterior home design, general house framing. (Smart Side brand/ Gerkin windows/ Therma Tru doors/ Tamko shingles)

06/04/2019

We had a leaking roof. It had leaked ever since we bought the house 25 years ago. The leak was around the fireplace at the peak of the roof. We had had the roof replaced several times by different roofers. They all promised it wouldn't leak around the fireplace but it did each time. They all said it was the fireplace itself but we had it inspected and nothing there. We haven't repaired the ceiling...

Description of Work
Roof replaced

04/10/2018

Agape Roofing and construction did a fine job of installing new vinyl siding on my house. They were always friendly and polite, always respectful of us and our property. This is the second major job I have had Steven do for me, he replaced my roof several years ago, and I would not hesitate to contract him again to do a third!

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding installed

Category gutter repair,siding

03/30/2017

With all the rain, there were some difficulties. However, in spite of the rain, I never got a drop of water in my home. There were even a few nights that they came back out to tarp the roof to protect my home which I thought was great. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They put a whole new roof on my home.

11/20/2013

Description of Work

residential and commercial roofing,siding,gutters. will work direct with your insurance

Check, Financing Available