A-1 Roofing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2012

I am the sole owner of my Company and have been in business for over ten years. All my work is performed under my supervision. My team has a combined experience level of over fifty years. I will start your project and be there unitil the job is done, weather permitting and no job skipping. I am locally owned/operated and have had the same number since I have been in business. If you have a problem I will be there to answer your calls in another ten years....

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Kansas City! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Window World replacement windows beautify & modernize homes, while lowering your energy costs through our energy efficiency technology & heat saving design. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, Window World Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated vinyl products. Fairview Heights (satellite for STL) 4646 Illinois Street Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Lenexa (satellite for KC) 9160 Marshall Drive Lenexa, KS 66215 913-647-0435 618-233-8573

05/06/2017

No service or qoute received

Description of Work
No call no show. Made excuse he has 50 current jobs out but failed to call me back twice. Met the young man at his office and informed him a professional as he claimed he was really only has two options 1- meet your requirement as stated and show up or 2- be respectful enough to call and cancel. He chose 3- that's all good he was not what I would suggest to anyone

02/04/2016

Description of Work
I scheduled a consult with Travis to come fix a piece of curled plywood poking up through the shingles. I was on a limited timeframe as my insurance agent had come by and taken pics for an update to my policy and noticed the issue. I made it clear that if they couldn't come out and get it done within a week I wasn't interested and would find services elsewhere. Travis assured me it wouldn't be an issue and he would have it done promptly. After 10 days I finally realized it hadn't been done and called to ask him why and he said it was more of a favor. I didn't ask for a favor, I had no idea why he would say that. I had to verbally put him on the spot and ask him if he even wanted to do the repair and whether it was worth his time. He finally said something to the effect of "No, I don't want to, it's not worth that much time for such a small repair." | |After almost 2 weeks I ended up having to pay someone an exorbitant amount of money to do the repair after hours on my last day before my insurance policy was canceled. This is my fault. My fault for trusting a person who didn't follow through on his promise of promptness and my fault for letting it slip my mind. | |But it is unfathomable that someone would accept a job and decide after the fact that they didn't want to do it and then neither call nor go by to inform the would-be customer they don't want to waste their time.

10/05/2015

Description of Work
Very reliable and quality service. Honest and dependable.

03/04/2015

Description of Work
Covered flat copper roof that could not be economically repaired. Project went as planned and has solved major leaking issues.

04/17/2014

Removal of shingles and replacement went as planned. Owner was easy to talk to and seemed down to earth/fair. No problems. Was supposed to add additional venting to the roof as well, but failed to complete this portion. Tried calling once, but no response. Due to my own busy schedule and insignificance and cheapness of this part of the job, I didn't push the issue. Would still recommend him.

Description of Work
Was supposed to remove 3 layers of shingles and replace roof. Was supposed to add additional vents to roof as well.

A1 Roofing Renovation and Construction offeres roof installation including flashing, valley metal, fascia/soffits, and chimney repair. We also offer free estimates, windows/doors, guttering siding, drywall, etc.